Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: hpi]
    #10127431 -

hpi said:
Oh now it's a buckshot? So you go from suggesting a black man plastic gun to a fucking hick gun?

You can get an ar15 for like 800$, that's fucking cheap for a killer weapon.  9mm rounds can take someone down but in a situation you can easily misplace shots and 9mils already aren't THAT deadly. Their not man killers.

Armor piercing ar15 will ensure dropping the fucker or shoot hollow points.



People like you end up killing innocent neighbors ,if you were into guns you would know that is the worst home defence weapon there is as far as other innocents are concerned....shot gun is number one and wad cutter or flat nosed all lead projectiles are next ...other than that if you live in a apartment like he does ,or have other houses close by,you will mow down people thru the floors and walls ,while they are sleeping or watching tv with the kids.....bad suggestion.:nonono:

Sounds like a good idea ,but in reality that is a poor choice.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: unretarded]
    #10127443 -

I carry a combat knife with me.

unretarded said:
People like you end up killing innocent neighbors ,if you were into guns you would know that is the worst home defence weapon there is as far as other innocents are concerned....shot gun is number one and wad cutter or flat nosed all lead projectiles are next ...other than that if you live in a apartment like he does ,or have other houses close by,you will mow down people thru the floors and walls ,while they are sleeping or watching tv with the kids.....bad suggestion.:nonono:

Sounds like a good idea ,but in reality that is a poor choice.



It sounds fucking badass dude!

If you live in an apartment or closeby to other houses you will mow down people through floors and walls while their sleeping or watching tv.

I have a hugeee grin on my face reading that


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: hpi]
    #10127463 -

I know ,I know ,I had a mini 14 and was all hot about protecting my shit ,untill I took a course on home defence ...found out I would have been bummed out after blasting off 30 round clip with my new hellfire trigger at the bad guys......half the street would have been wounded and there is a good chance i would have never hit the bad guy ,short barreled shotgun with buck shot for the win,actually my weapon of choice would be a .410 pistol for home defence    ....6 foot circle of lead at 10 foot for the win.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: hpi]
    #10127464 -

hpi said:
I carry a combat knife with me.

unretarded said:
People like you end up killing innocent neighbors ,if you were into guns you would know that is the worst home defence weapon there is as far as other innocents are concerned....shot gun is number one and wad cutter or flat nosed all lead projectiles are next ...other than that if you live in a apartment like he does ,or have other houses close by,you will mow down people thru the floors and walls ,while they are sleeping or watching tv with the kids.....bad suggestion.:nonono:

Sounds like a good idea ,but in reality that is a poor choice.






It sounds fucking badass dude!

If you live in an apartment or closeby to other houses you will mow down people through floors and walls while their sleeping or watching tv.

I have a hugeee grin on my face reading that




Your freaking me out more and more lol...but yeah you were just plain wrong about your home defense ideas.

Edited by Kanos (04/07/09 11:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: unretarded]
    #10127469 -

unretarded said:
I know ,I know ,I had a mini 14 and was all hot about protecting my shit ,untill I took a course on home defence ...found out I would have been bummed out after blasting off 30 round clip with my new hellfire trigger at the bad guys......half the street would have been wounded and there is a good chance i would have never hit the bad guy ,short barreled shotgun with buck shot for the win,actually my weapon of choice would be a .410 pistol for home defence    ....6 foot circle of lead at 10 foot for the win.



Damn you really are unretarded.  A 410 pistol would be a badass home defense rig.

(and its magazine not clip ; ))  THE GUN NAZI STRIKES AGAIN!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Kanos]
    #10127471 -

The day you see me with buckshot is the day I lost my mind.

Shotguns = :hillbilly:

AR15= BOOM HEADSHOT! + mowing down neighbours through walls and floors and all.

I guess armor piercing would be a bad idea for an apartment though, I don't like to admit that :sad:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: unretarded]
    #10127473 -

unretarded said:
my new hellfire trigger




Lol, I didn't even know they still made the hellfire trigger system.  I remember back in the late 80's and early 90's you couldn't even flip a page in a gun magazine or walk down the aisle of a gun show without someone trying to sell you one of those.


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Kanos]
    #10127474 -

Thats when it was I had it ..........late 80s.



I am getting with the program ,I just recently started calling bullets projectiles...one terminology change at a time.........:grin:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Edited by unretarded (04/07/09 11:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Kanos]
    #10127487 -

Kanos said:
(and its magazine not clip ; )



Its the exact same thing, clip is just a slang term many people use.

Thats like being all proud of yourself for correcting someone who said marijuana "Haha, I got you!  Its not marijuana, its cannabis!"

:wink:


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: unretarded]
    #10127489 -

unretarded said:
Thats when it was I had it ..........late 80s.



I am getting with the program ,I just recently started calling bullets projectiles...one terminology change at a time.........:grin:




Its all good man....A clip is only if the gun cannot fire without the device in the weapon.  So if whatever gun it is can be bullet fed one at a time and still fire then its a magazine.

M1 Garand= Clip
Tikka Whitetail Hunter(my gun)= Magazine


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Geomancer]
    #10127492 -

Geomancer said:
Kanos said:
(and its magazine not clip ; )



Its the exact same thing, clip is just a slang term.

Thats like being all proud of yourself for correcting someone who said marijuana "Haha, I got you!  Its not marijuana, its cannabis!"




no its not..look above.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Kanos]
    #10127509 -

Its a slang term many people still use to mean the same thing.  You can get technical all you want, but saying that clip is not a term used to mean magazine is wrong.  Many people used to say clip instead of magazine.  Not trying to be a jerk, just saying.  You must be young, or you'd remember.  :wink:


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Geomancer]
    #10127519 -

I am young, but not misinformed.

Technically your wrong, but I guess it was slang then.  I get really technical, like i said gun forums for three years you pick up a few things.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Kanos]
    #10127524 -

Its cool man, I'm just bustin your balls.  I still say clip many times, just an old force of habit, so do many of the guys I know, maybe its an age or regional thing, who knows.  Maybe I'm just getting old...  :frown:


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Geomancer]
    #10127565 -

Geomancer said:
Its cool man, I'm just bustin your balls.  I still say clip many times, just an old force of habit, so do many of the guys I know, maybe its an age or regional thing, who knows.  Maybe I'm just getting old...  :frown:



Yeah man it took me forever to break the habit, i dont even know why i care its just one of those things i guess.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: hpi]
    #10127567 -

hpi said:
I actually want someone to come and try to rob my house at night just so I can fucking kill them and give them what they deserve for pulling a stunt like that on me.



Are you five years old? Please tell me you're joking.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Lancaster]
    #10127626 -

I'm actually 5 1/2.

I'm dead serious though.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: Lancaster]
    #10127674 -

hpi said:
Besides how fucking bad ass is that, taking him out from you're window, he'd be in hell before the sound even reached him.



WTF I didn't think you believed in a heaven or hell

:confused:

Lancaster said:
hpi said:
I actually want someone to come and try to rob my house at night just so I can fucking kill them and give them what they deserve for pulling a stunt like that on me.



Are you five years old? Please tell me you're joking.



He just gets mildly retarded when he starts tweeking.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: hpi]
    #10127695 -

hpi said:
The day you see me with buckshot is the day I lost my mind.

Shotguns = :hillbilly:

AR15= BOOM HEADSHOT! + mowing down neighbours through walls and floors and all.

I guess armor piercing would be a bad idea for an apartment though, I don't like to admit that :sad:



shotguns are not hillbilly, why the fuck do you think they use shotguns in swat teams for the point man? in close quarters combat shotguns are the best weapons, period.

also id like to add that the taurus sp? judge is a .410 revolver
that is actually quite affordable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Paranoid About New Apartment Complex And Area [Re: evolve]
    #10127701 -

I didn't mean Hell as in hell I just meant hell!


NO shotguns are for hicks and the swat them uses them cause their amateurs. I'll stick to my over penetrating armor piercing rounds that could cause innocent deaths because they go through walls and floors. :drooling:


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So my apartment's getting inspected
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 5,082 30 01/27/05 09:39 AM
by baraka
* Apartment party!
( 1 2 all )
KristiMidocean 2,265 30 02/28/05 02:08 AM
by acidhead1279
* House prices in your area
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 3,546 31 05/06/14 06:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Wash DC Apartment Help tededfred 797 7 07/11/03 09:16 AM
by Shroomism
* Projectile Cat Vomit Repton 524 0 10/08/04 10:19 AM
by Repton
* my apartment got robbed phishytrip 1,913 18 03/02/05 11:50 PM
by Basidiocarp
* Military helicopters over my area at night MOTH 910 4 05/06/04 09:40 PM
by downforpot
* My Own Apartment.
( 1 2 all )
LittlePygmyMan 2,847 35 09/02/03 08:06 PM
by shr00m

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,890 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.