Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pet mouse.
    #10114070 -

I bought a pet mouse last tuesday, march 31st.

she's pretty cool...8 week albino. i named her Mary Jane.

anyways....
i joined the forum at thefunmouse.com
man those bitches over there are like nazi's.

anyone have pet mice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114079 -

http://www.thefunmouse.com/

that looks like the lamest site ever lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114081 -

I have a pet mouse that I stole from the neuro labs I work at :vaped:

Mice are fun, throw a toilet paper roll in its cage and it will be entertained for hours :thumbup:


--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Atheist]
    #10114090 -

Atheist said:
http://www.thefunmouse.com/

that looks like the lamest site ever lol



yeah i fucking hated the easter theme they had going on...had to change it to their "cheese" layout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114098 -

but they do have a lot of crazy mice people who seem to know their shit about mice.

some of them are a little extreme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114107 -

oh god..  there's actually a subforum called Mousie Heaven... for those who've lost "loved mice".  :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114113 -

You really want to make friends over there ,ask em if you can use a mouse like a gerbil for anal exscursions.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Zippy]
    #10114116 -

Zippy said:
I have a pet mouse that I stole from the neuro labs I work at :vaped:

Mice are fun, throw a toilet paper roll in its cage and it will be entertained for hours :thumbup:



she didn't seem to hardly notice the toilet paper roll i threw in there for her. she loves her wheel though. she'll run fast, suddenly stop, cling on and do loops...i've seen her do 3 in a row before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: unretarded]
    #10114139 -

unretarded said:
You really want to make friends over there ,ask em if you can use a mouse like a gerbil for anal exscursions.



I'm still considered an "embryo" which means all of my posts have to be approved by a moderator before being made public. I can't even post links or PM other members.

before I can move up to a "pinkie" which is just a user with 25 posts or less....is at the sole discretion of the moderators.

I think I'm already on their bad side...because they have already denied a couple of my posts. one of my posts i quoted a mod that had said "Treats just won't work on them, they do not understand the connection between, "If I do this, then I get this"." and said that it was a false statement that goes against science and everything we know about animal training.

and the bitch denied it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114146 -

oh and another member said something about depriving mice of food for just a few hours is like days of starvation in a human.

i simpley said "that seems a bit exagerated. but i'll take your word for it." and that was denied by the mods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10114151 -

MJF said:
one of my posts i quoted a mod that had said "Treats just won't work on them, they do not understand the connection between, "If I do this, then I get this"." and said that it was a false statement that goes against science and everything we know about animal training.

and the bitch denied it.



That's ridiculous. The whole reason scientists use mice and rats in experiments is because they are easily trained through a variety of methods including classical conditioning. :facepalm:


--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Zippy]
    #10114164 -

that site is ridicules

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: MJF]
    #10116230 -

I get a new pet mouse every week and have it for about 20 minutes. Then my snake eats it. :shrug:


--------------------
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: grassman]
    #10116253 -

Rats > Mice

by far.  In my experience, mice are bastard little creatures to handle and work with.  They also smell horrendous.  Rats are much more gentle, smarter and all around better.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: badchad]
    #10116700 -

Has anyone caught a mouse in their house and then enslaved it as a pet? I see them every once in a while and they look really hard to catch.

They're definitely pretty clever creatuers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #10116738 -

i swear in my last house the mouse from mousehunt was there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #10116778 -

Virus_with_Shoes said:
Has anyone caught a mouse in their house and then enslaved it as a pet? I see them every once in a while and they look really hard to catch.

They're definitely pretty clever creatuers.




They are fairly easy to catch. It's definitely not suggested that you take a wild animal and try and domesticate it, even if they live in your house. But if you want to, and as long as you provide the necessary care, it might be a very fun and worthwhile experience.

But I have a homemade mousetrap I use in my garage. I don't enslave them as my pets; rather, I relocate them into a field or park.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10116790 -

:lol: I've seen them lick the peanut butter clean off of a snap trap and not set it off then come back for seconds the following night. They deserve my admiration.

I just let my cat deal with them now. :awesome:

Meatman, that's pretty admirable of you that you don't kill them and actually relocate them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #10116797 -

The elctronic mouse traps work great......if they come in my house ,its the electric  trap,zaps em dead instantly......


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: unretarded]
    #10116802 -

poor meeeces

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There's a mouse in my kitchen...
( 1 2 all )
Amatoxin 1,758 22 01/26/08 01:00 PM
by YidakiMan
* a cute little mouse in my house KetamineKatalyst 670 9 04/17/08 09:28 PM
by asian_raggs
* lol my mouse has a magazine cartridge
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 1,612 40 03/12/09 08:12 PM
by stinkybritches
* i want a pet fish LoveOverAll 598 13 04/01/09 11:35 AM
by gotfungus
* There is a mouse in my room. What do I do?!
( 1 2 all )
Jaimie 2,305 34 01/16/16 04:04 PM
by CosmicJoke
* There's a mouse in my room!
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 2,513 23 01/17/07 10:20 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* North Jersey shroomerites... pet stores?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,746 23 08/04/08 04:53 PM
by fapjack
* What's the ideal bedroom "pet"?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chubba 9,235 118 11/06/09 09:58 PM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,021 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.