Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hail
    #10068066 -

it just hailed like a motherfucker..like straight up ice balls

wish i had a pic

anybody else out there catch it? i'm from PA


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: shadyy]
    #10068327 -

Just got fucking hit..shit was sooo random..it was nice earlier and I'm chilling on my computer all of a sudden I hear these load ass thuds so i go to my door and its just hailing super hard. dad pushed me outside locked me out so I got a couple small cuts...then my window shattered and my bed and everything else near my window is completely soaked..

PS. I'm from Philly so idk which way the hail storm is heading


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: shadyy]
    #10068364 -

it did that here in dc an hour ago.  weird part was the clouds were way over on the horizon.  no clouds above.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: herblore]
    #10068481 -

hahahah your dad pushed you outside hahahahahahahahhaah

:ilold:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: shadyy]
    #10068546 -

No hail here, but its snowing like a motherfucker! Thats spring time in MI for you.:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10068562 -

It was a little cold this weekend but it's mid 60's today. :awesome:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10068587 -

yeah it's been nice here all day

then out of nowhere big ice balls came falling..

it's done and nice out again now..just had the sun roof open..that's a must


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: shadyy]
    #10068728 -

shadysteve said:
hahahah your dad pushed you outside hahahahahahahahhaah

:ilold:



it sucks..im not that big im about 5'10 bout 170 and then my dad is 6'4 250 so he jsut tosses me around when he feels like it..good thing ti wasnt either of his brothers,..they are 6'8 and 7'0 =o


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10068783 -

Rabidbaboon said:
It was a little cold this weekend but it's mid 60's today. :awesome:



:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10069569 -

hah damn


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: shadyy]
    #10069602 -

it is so nice and sunny and warm here. btw isn't that mickey mouse thing from an old sega game? I think i used to have it if it is. haha.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hail [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10069671 -

I'm so done with MI :crankey:  Can't wait to get outta here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I went for an awesome hike today, and got caught in a freak HAIL STORM ZippoZM 300 1 08/04/12 11:41 PM
by rackem
* HAIL SATAN
( 1 2 3 all )
404 3,924 47 12/24/16 02:00 PM
by Konyap
* Summer Storm in Cali 90+degree weather & Hail PeterPanda209 2,113 16 09/10/11 02:13 AM
by PeterPanda209
* Hailing like Crazy!! cisole 791 7 10/05/04 01:50 PM
by Skikid16
* Hail.. weird. Daqq 419 1 04/10/07 06:29 PM
by HappyHardcore
* Help with hail uber_aj 584 16 03/25/09 08:03 PM
by supra
* Huge hail stones trev 1,207 13 12/08/03 12:51 PM
by cyrus
* WTF WTFFF WEATHER?? hail + 90 degree heat what is happening Envix 862 13 06/08/11 05:37 PM
by 28064212

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
438 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.