Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDaqq
Magnetic Field
Male

Loc: Sea of fire
Hail.. weird.
    #6771510 - 04/10/07 06:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i'm taking a Russian language class and we were doing the same kind of boring shit today, starting out the class talking about weather. The teacher asks us what season we like and what kind of weather we like, and everyone tries to hide their lack of enthusiasm. The reason she brought up the weather was because it was a beautiful sunny day, a first day of spring type of day. She asked everyone what there favorite season was and when she got to me I said autumn. She asked me why and I said "I don't know... ummm...(I was trying to remember words) because of the hail." She looked at me like "wtf?" like I was crazy... I had just said it because I looked up the word for it five minutes before. She noticed the sun be blocked out by some clouds and asked the girl next to me what the weather was doing now... the girl responded saying, it's getting cloudy- wait it's raining, hold on, that's hail!

And sure enough chunks of hail about the size of peas started pouring out of the sky and bouncing everywhere where it had been sunny two minutes before. Everyone was pretty shocked by this coincidence, I just thought it was interesting. It hailed for about 5 minutes and then the sun came back... it was pretty funny though but I was wondering.. if a lot of people visualize a change in the weather can it make it happen? This must have been a coincidence, but I have heard of indian tribes in the southwest that do rituals for rain that actually work... some of the things I have experienced while tripping lately are making me question the total belief in science that I used to have... but I'm still pretty sure this was a coincidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHappyHardcore
Shroomery Jester
Male User Gallery

Loc: All Over The World
Re: Hail.. weird. [Re: Daqq]
    #6771543 - 04/10/07 06:29 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, that's a pretty crazy story. Has their been any other strange events you can think of?

--------------------
:bouncysmoke::juggle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale