Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9988861 -

isn't cross-posting a bannable offense :smirk:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: demiu5]
    #9988873 -

I keel you!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9995783 -

If you're going to Rothbury this year post in the thread we got going in the Gathering forum...so far the "Going" list is lookin' epic-ly delicious!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: notapillow]
    #9998960 -

notapillow said:
wow
this is gonna be amazing

i will be returning home from sherwood forest only to dive back into the elf nest even deeper the next weekend at the oregon country fair

that is going to be a magical couple of weeks there.

antisipation drips down my face



Man, I can't wait to melt face with you! It's been a long time coming!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: blissedout]
    #10001271 -

Fuck yeah!

My birthday was yesterday, and someone who knows how bad I want to go to roth is going to buy me a ticket!!!!

Half the expense outta the way!

MOTHA FUCKING ROTHBURY AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

From this day forward that will be all I can think about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #10001292 -

iv been thinking about rothbury since January '08 lol im obsessed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #10007314 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
If you're going to Rothbury this year post in the thread we got going in the Gathering forum...so far the "Going" list is lookin' epic-ly delicious!



I would but I dont see that forum, do I need a certain number of posts to see it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: ilovefishsticks]
    #10007914 -

Yeah, you have to have something like 100 posts, I think.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: blissedout]
    #10009038 -

blissedout said:
notapillow said:
wow
this is gonna be amazing

i will be returning home from sherwood forest only to dive back into the elf nest even deeper the next weekend at the oregon country fair

that is going to be a magical couple of weeks there.

antisipation drips down my face



Man, I can't wait to melt face with you! It's been a long time coming!



lol, blissed and i are sitting in a hotel room in athens and just were talking about getting spun with you, pillow. it'll be fun :sun:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: Krishna]
    #10034912 -

Woooooodawgy I'll be there for sure.  It couldn't come sooner...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #10042221 -

Hey Kool Aid! I'm selling art at Rothbury :laugh:. Buy it now so I don't have to carry it there :P

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10042011


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: rodfarva]
    #10042231 -

wheres this at?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: Cubie]
    #10043556 -

Michigan


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10043616 -

I'm out of town for it.
I haven't been to a festival ever and this is the one I wanted to go to.
I'm pissed.

Oh well, everybody going is going to have a great time.
:dj:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: bryguy27007]
    #10122312 -

July 2nd -
The Disco Biscuits
Cold War Kids
Yonder Mountain String Band
Guster
Back Door Slam
Quannum All-Stars
Future Rock
Toubab Krewe
Girl Talk
Peter Rowan w/ Tony Rice

July 3rd -
Flogging Molly
Chromeo
Broken Social Scene
Femi Kuti & the Positice Force
Lotus
Martin Sexton
Brett Dennen
The Hold Steady
Steppin In It
The Ragbirds
Soulive

July 4th -
The Dead?
Black Crowes
Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys
Pretty Lights
Shpongle
John Butler
MAN MAN
Railroad Earth
Future Rock
2020 Soundsystem

July 5th -
Willie Nelson
Gov't Mule
Toots & the Maytals
Ani Difranco
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
G Love & Special Sauce
Sam Roberts Band
Hill Country Revue
MSTRKRFT


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #10122326 -

man.. the only one ive even ever heard of is flogging molly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Cubie]
    #10122384 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #10122479 -

oh and Willie Nelson, if its the grateful dead then yea.

its so cool i just moved to michigan :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: Cubie]
    #10122521 -

Pretty Lights
MSTRKRFT
2 sts9 sets
w00t i can wait to see this Sherwood forest, im so excited!:fireworship:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rothbury 09 [Re: Cubie]
    #10123074 -

Cubie said:
oh and Willie Nelson, if its the grateful dead then yea.

its so cool i just moved to michigan :laugh:



no shit? where abouts?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Radiohead - Fitter, Happier trendalM 1,498 16 08/23/04 10:27 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Radiohead Recording Again OneMoreRobot3021 711 9 03/10/05 07:50 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Radiohead
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 3,181 43 12/07/04 09:11 PM
by idiotek
* Radiohead - Lucky trendalM 722 4 07/04/04 11:37 AM
by trendal
* Radiohead - Creep trendalM 1,424 18 10/11/04 07:25 AM
by r493
* Radiohead marvoman 946 13 05/08/05 07:16 PM
by Rose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,927 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.