Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Clearing out my portfolio :P
    #10042011 -

I'm selling some art that I've really enjoyed but don't have the room for anymore. Its original. Its huge. If they don't sell here I'll drag em with me. Enjoy :P







Even if you're not in the market for art, check it out :laugh: I always enjoy hearing what people think :P. I have two more larger pieces to post but for now I'm lazy.


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044165 -

You shmucks aren't going to dish out $50-$125 for art. Who am I kidding? :P


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044211 -

If I had $50-$125 I'd probably buy drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Jufin]
    #10044213 -

That's what I figured. Priorities people! Drugs come and go but art is yours FOREVER forever forever.... (Sandlot)


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044228 -

I'm certainly not shucking out that kind of cash for art with only one tiny little picture in the listing!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: circularvortex]
    #10044229 -

I can post more on here. :P What more do you need to see? Do I need to get close up? They're huge! They're two by three feet!


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044236 -

I'll start the bidding at 33 cents.


--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044238 -

Two more :laugh:





--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044261 -

I just spent my art budget for awhile here to be honest...but dude get some bigger pictures in the listing!  Just use photobucket and HTML or something so you don't have to pay for it.  If I'm buying art online I want to know what it's gonna look like...and a 2"X3" picture doesn't cut it for a 4'X6' frame, ya dig?


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: circularvortex]
    #10044270 -

id buy some but im broke. spendin too much $$ on beer/dr00gz/shows and i gotta save for rothbury.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044275 -

You're a good painter and all but your paintings are way too tame for my tastes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: circularvortex]
    #10044288 -

I'm so sick of uploading >.<'


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044317 -



--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10044331 -

Okay, now put all those into your listing!  People wanna see what they're buying man!  Especially when it's art.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: circularvortex]
    #10044341 -

There's not enough pot in the world to make dealing with ebay fun.


--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10045133 -

I concur!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: adrug]
    #10046637 -

Hey!
NICE work(!)
I may save for one!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10046657 -

Cool stuff, I'd buy it but its not really my tastes. Good luck in selling it though!


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Clearing out my portfolio :P [Re: Cerveau]
    #10048906 -



i really like this one, i would totally get it if i had the money :sad:


--------------------
there's someone in my head, but it's not me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A song that is on sandlot...? cApTaInCrAp 770 9 08/26/07 11:00 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* A friend is in the hospital in a coma, a vial of clear liquid was invloved, i need advise
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 5,857 45 06/24/05 10:32 AM
by Rono
* What should I include in my Graphic Design Portfolio? NewbieS 2,967 10 01/08/22 10:13 AM
by twighead
* what should i put in my photagraphy portfolio? DistortedEyes 1,217 10 06/09/06 07:36 AM
by eris
* Clear Channel vs. Dissenters OneMoreRobot3021 863 1 07/12/04 10:55 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Dreaming - How often and how clear?
( 1 2 all )
daytripper05 2,488 25 02/04/07 01:55 PM
by FungusMan
* !!!!Rumsfeld cleared of wrong doing in Iraqi Prison scandle says SECERT REPORT!!!!! C20H25N3O 1,181 8 03/14/05 07:55 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Transparent/Clear Rolling Paper
( 1 2 all )
Hrethic 3,290 20 12/23/06 03:24 PM
by Hrethic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
510 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.