Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Getting Perscribed To Xanax
    #9966558 -

Howdyy there!!
=DD

Alrightyy.
So here's tha deal.

For a couple months now (maybe), I've been talking to my psychologist and psychiatrist about my alleged "anxiety" and "panic attacks".

I've been trying to get prescribed to Xanax, so I told them that all dayy I have butterflies in my stomach and about 3 ta 4 times dailyy I freakk outt and have a "panic attack".
Saying that out of nowhere my palms get sweatyy, my head gets really itchyy, I get dizzy, I breath really hardd, and I feel like I'm gonna die.

I said tha actual "attack" lasts about 15 ta 20 minutes, but I have small anxious feelings all dayy longg.
And that every month or so theyy get worse.

Will this workk??
And what can I do ta make it better?? 

Andd.
Yesterdayy I was sittin' in a program and I actually felt all of this.
Plus I felt so badd I pukedd.
But I'm not sickk.

So..
Anyone know what happened there??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9966575 -

welcome to the forum. I hope your psychologist can see through your bull shit......... Dont get addicted to Xanax. :rolleyes:

Even if you have anxiety there are other ways to cope with it.

:2cents:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (03/13/09 07:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9966582 -

So will they give you Xanax?  I'd try 1mg Xanax XR twice a day


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9966609 -

I dunno.

Theyy gave me some Seroquel.
But all that does is make me sleep and miss important stuff.

I thinkk after I tell 'em 'bout yesterdayy I could gett some.
But I dunno.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9966638 -

They made me try ativan and klonopin anxiety meds first.  But I told them they aren't strong enough.  Then he had me try Lexapro which is a horrible anti-depressant.  So finally he agreed to give me 60 xanax/xanax XR a month


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9966728 -

Xanax is difficult to quit.  Just be careful mmmkay


--------------------
I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. ~Bill Hicks~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9966736 -

Mitchyy said:
=DD





Let me guess, you got a prescription to some xanax?

:stoned2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Voodoostarr]
    #9966744 -

What a wondeful thread.........deception for the sake of drugs....:nonono:
May you get every symptom you lied about.:headbang3:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: unretarded]
    #9966882 -

unretarded said:
What a wondeful thread.........deception for the sake of drugs....:nonono:
May you get every symptom you lied about.:headbang3:



rofl


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9966950 -

Mitchyy said:
Howdyy there!!
=DD

Alrightyy.
So here's tha deal.

For a couple months now (maybe), I've been talking to my psychologist and psychiatrist about my alleged "anxiety" and "panic attacks".

I've been trying to get prescribed to Xanax, so I told them that all dayy I have butterflies in my stomach and about 3 ta 4 times dailyy I freakk outt and have a "panic attack".
Saying that out of nowhere my palms get sweatyy, my head gets really itchyy, I get dizzy, I breath really hardd, and I feel like I'm gonna die.

I said tha actual "attack" lasts about 15 ta 20 minutes, but I have small anxious feelings all dayy longg.
And that every month or so theyy get worse.

Will this workk??
And what can I do ta make it better?? 

Andd.
Yesterdayy I was sittin' in a program and I actually felt all of this.
Plus I felt so badd I pukedd.
But I'm not sickk.

So..
Anyone know what happened there??




Ur post is like an artwork of lie... the way you type... faking like your anxious just like your "doctors" and "anxiety" and "panic attacks"

lol U made me LOL


i get it now..



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9967087 -

Mitchyy said:
I dunno.

Theyy gave me some Seroquel.
But all that does is make me sleep and miss important stuff.

I thinkk after I tell 'em 'bout yesterdayy I could gett some.
But I dunno.



lol seroquel is an anti psychotic. It blows.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: xpl0de]
    #9967143 -

Haaaaaaa.

I love how most of all these responses are 'bout myy lies!!
XDD

But it's straightt.
'Cause if I do get everyy symptom I lied aboutt, then I will get Xanax!!

W00T
w00t!!!
=DD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Perscribed To Xanax [Re: xpl0de]
    #9967149 -

Xanax isn't hard to get here, but i'd strongly advise against a prescription.

But im sure you'll be like 99% of the population and say "it won't happen to me", only to be fucked by them in a matter of months.

I've just stopped taking them and sleepless nights/wild mood swings aren't things i look forward to.


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #9967172 -

Someone told me a while back that some normal sports playing 16 was prescribed k's..thats gotta be bull shit..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #9967191 -

I don't really get addicted.

I've done ecstasy sooo manyy times and didn't get addicted.

Same with heroin.
I did it a few times, and quit.

I've also hadd quite a bit of experience with Xannies.
And I haven't gotten addicted.

I just wantt a script so I can make a 'lil moneyss
and
on boringg nights I can have a 'lil funn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: Mitchyy]
    #9967197 -

You sound like a person that shouldn't be given any sort of drugs.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #9967231 -

Mitchyy welcome to the forums.

Now that the formalities are out of the way....

Fuck you. Thanks for making it harder and harder for those of us that actually suffer from anxiety and panic attacks to get taken seriously.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9967244 -

WakeboardrB said:
Mitchyy welcome to the forums.

Now that the formalities are out of the way....

Fuck you. Thanks for making it harder and harder for those of us that actually suffer from anxiety and panic attacks to get taken seriously.



QFT

:congrats:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #9967274 -

WakeboardrB said:
Mitchyy welcome to the forums.

Now that the formalities are out of the way....

Fuck you. Thanks for making it harder and harder for those of us that actually suffer from anxiety and panic attacks to get taken seriously.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting Prescribed To Xanax [Re: MysticMushy]
    #9967314 -

Fail


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* confusion and anxiety. Going to far in indiana. Larrythescaryrex 1,177 15 01/11/05 07:16 AM
by YidakiMan
* Xanax at work
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,236 36 04/07/05 05:27 PM
by Ripple
* xanax danlennon3 1,302 16 07/12/05 12:14 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* anxiety! help! duster 1,056 7 09/10/04 12:03 AM
by duster
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Drugs for anxiety and ADD moosehead 1,358 9 06/05/05 10:02 AM
by moosehead
* Xanax blast Flashback 1,378 3 07/22/05 12:27 PM
by mecreateme
* Anxiety vampirism 873 7 06/13/05 02:38 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,059 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.