Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9945361 -

i will give him 5 dollars for it:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #9945389 -

with the new taxes your tobacco will cut into your savings, ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9945704 -

I HATE TAXES!!

i pay about 15 grand a year in taxes and it sucks!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #9945916 -

Anonymous #41 said:
I HATE TAXES!!

i pay about 15 grand a year in taxes and it sucks!!



I only make about 15 grand a year :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #40]
    #9946698 -

Anonymous #40 said:
I have 14 buttons and a jar of rain.  That's good money somewhere.



Thats fucking awesome. I would accept your currency man. :donkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9946814 -

Wow, 4 pages of replies. I have over 80,000 in a safe deposit box plus many other assets. So what? I'm anon so who cares?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9946822 -

I have about 120k saved in a bank account overseas in a country that has almost, no tax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #43]
    #9946890 -

yeah i meant cash dollars when i started this

in terms of assets i own the fucking moon, so kiss my white ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9946901 -

Originally i think you made this post so you could rob somebody rich? good plan my man. :donkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9947015 -

"
Originally i think you made this post so you could rob somebody rich? good plan my man."

Yeah, he just didn't think it through about the anon part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #42]
    #9947809 -

I still don't see anybody explaining how they earned all of their thousands....

Lots of inheritance around here?

Are the anons old?

Why aren't some of you USING that money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9947858 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9948125 -

I'm about to turn 25, and I've got around 25,000 in my checking and investment account combined.  Absolutely none of this was inherited. 

By the end of this year, it'll be around 40,000.  It's really pretty simple, get a halfway decent job, stop spending all your money on booze and drugs, and live a frugal life.  Money will just start piling up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #44]
    #9948490 -

How much money does one make per year with a "halfway decent job"

And in what part of the country?

And seriously... nobody's fucking car breaks down? They don't get a cavity without insurance?  Their mom doesn't need to borrow $300 to pay her mortgage?  Nobody makes the same wage even when gas and groceries double in price?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9948511 -

Anonymous #37 said:
They don't get a cavity without insurance?



Nope, I brush my teeth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9950262 -

Anonymous #37 said:
I still don't see anybody explaining how they earned all of their thousands....

Lots of inheritance around here?

Are the anons old?

Why aren't some of you USING that money?



I spent years working through school to get an advanced degree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9950331 -

Anonymous #37 said:
I still don't see anybody explaining how they earned all of their thousands....

Lots of inheritance around here?

Are the anons old?

Why aren't some of you USING that money?



i have been working 60-70 hours a week as an aerospace engineer for 8 years  $$$ the parts i design go in spaceships,space suits, planes , bombs, advanced weapons, satalights, etc..

my father passed away and i got 40K from his 401k before the stocks went down the toilet

i also am a handyman building additions, selling wood, hvac,pluming, garbage removal, lawn-care  you name it and i do it


all i do is work and i have the money to show for it and that is why i have what i have.

not a hippy selling hemp necklaces....

edit: also i am 26 and i do spend my money , that is why i have 2 trucks, 2 motorcycles a house and a garage as big as my house . i also buy what ever i want but i pretty much have what i want so now the money just keeps stacking and folding in cd's

before i started this job i was homeless fresh out of jail lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9960598 -

Anonymous #37 said:
I wanna know what the fuck everyone does who has over 5K in the bank...

I make 12.50 an hour as a maintenance dude at a fancy apartment complex 40 hrs a week

I pay $600 a month rent



$600 in rent is to much in my opinion.  get a smaller apartment or studio.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #9960984 -

$600 a month 30 minutes south of Seattle is reasonable...

I could get a place half this size for $475.... Cheapest place in town

EDIT:  The place where I work starts at $980 for a ~900 sq. ft. 1 bed 1 bath not including utilities....

Edited by Anonymous (03/12/09 08:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much money do you have saved right now [Re: Anonymous #37]
    #9963082 -

I'm 25 and have a little over $300K. None of it was inherited.

Edited by Anonymous (03/13/09 03:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Saving cum Anonymous 1,957 12 09/17/07 12:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Selling drugs Anonymous 837 10 12/17/07 06:28 PM
by Anonymous
* The 2012 people.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,160 31 12/01/07 01:06 PM
by Anonymous
* I escaped a cop saturday night
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,598 28 06/19/08 07:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Gamestop Anonymous 382 15 09/12/08 11:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Completing ing an engineering degree Anonymous 297 9 11/12/08 12:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Blacks are genetically less intelligent
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,901 83 12/17/08 05:25 PM
by Anonymous
* What is the definition of Drugkidism? Anonymous 419 6 10/16/07 05:02 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,563 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.