Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #8

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9428013 - 12/14/08 01:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:yawn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #12

#9428016 - 12/14/08 01:12 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
yeah yeah yeah, I've heard that too.  PC bullshit.

Spatial reasoning is spatial reasoning and the IQ results from continent to continent show lower scores.

But hey, believe what you want if it makes you feel better.  :ohwell:

PC? I usually just pc brf jars, sometimes corn jars. Never have i tried PCing bullshit. I'm not sure that would work. try the search function

lmao , thanx

Anonymous #13

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9428029 - 12/14/08 01:17 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Anonymous #12

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9428054 - 12/14/08 01:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

are racism, mind expansion, and mushrooms congruent?

Anonymous #11

#9428059 - 12/14/08 01:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Why not?

Does mind expansion follow a strict set of PC rules?

Anonymous #12

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9428069 - 12/14/08 01:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Why not?

Does mind expansion follow a strict set of PC rules?

keep my pressure cooker out of this - i just asked a simple question
are racism, mind expansion, and mushrooms congruent?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (12/14/08 01:28 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Anonymous #14

#9428606 - 12/14/08 04:47 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It's not PC to say but that statement has some truth to it.

Black people were bred like cattle in the slave days.  The smart ones (most likely to rebel and revolt) were killed and the big, muscular dumb ones were force to breed and bare children.

Artifical selection rather than natural selection.

Why is it that blacks are bigger, taller, more athletic, and dominate professional sports yet score lower than other races on IQ tests?

Years of selective breeding is the answer.

Anonymous #12

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9428754 - 12/14/08 06:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

did you guys see that national geographic nigris society- decoding the imbecile?

it was very informative, didnt the shroomery sponsor that documentary?

:rimshot:

Anonymous #15

#9429104 - 12/14/08 08:48 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Exhibit B) Never have blacks created a written laungauge.

fuckin MO'Rons.

Anonymous #16

#9429150 - 12/14/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone who made a racist comment in here is a whole lot dumber than any nigger I've ever met.

What is it to be intelligent?  We don't fucking know, so we can't say who is more or less intelligent.  If you think otherwise, fuck you.

Anonymous #17

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9429192 - 12/14/08 09:08 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Anyone who made a racist comment in here is a whole lot dumber than any nigger I've ever met.

That sounds dumb.

Anonymous #6

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9430477 - 12/14/08 02:02 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

That sounds dumb.

Blindly following political correctness makes you a whole lot dumber than niggers.

Show me the natural law that proves that no one race of human is more intelligent than the other.  So many scientists have done tests over and over proving that certain races are just less intelligent.
Blacks in American consistently score lower on IQ tests and SATs than whites do.  Mulattoes generally score in between whites and blacks.

And the scores are independent of social standing.  Even children of black parents who make over 100k a year score lower than children of white parents who live in poverty.

To the person earlier who said that the tests here are designed for white people... no, they're not.  They're designed for western culture.  Black people who grow up in America go to the same schools and are part of the same culture.

It would make sense if black people in Africa didn't score as well on the tests, but blacks who had received schooling in America did well.  But thats not the case.  Black people in America fail just as hard.

If you think you know of a test that black people can beat white people on, let me know.

I'm not saying that blacks don't deserve the same rights because they're less intelligent.  I'm just saying that they are less intelligent.

Anonymous #12

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9430556 - 12/14/08 02:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

That sounds dumb.

Blindly following political correctness makes you a whole lot dumber than niggers.

Show me the natural law that proves that no one race of human is more intelligent than the other.  So many scientists have done tests over and over proving that certain races are just less intelligent.
Blacks in American consistently score lower on IQ tests and SATs than whites do.  Mulattoes generally score in between whites and blacks.

And the scores are independent of social standing.  Even children of black parents who make over 100k a year score lower than children of white parents who live in poverty.

To the person earlier who said that the tests here are designed for white people... no, they're not.  They're designed for western culture.  Black people who grow up in America go to the same schools and are part of the same culture.

It would make sense if black people in Africa didn't score as well on the tests, but blacks who had received schooling in America did well.  But thats not the case.  Black people in America fail just as hard.

If you think you know of a test that black people can beat white people on, let me know.

I'm not saying that blacks don't deserve the same rights because they're less intelligent.  I'm just saying that they are less intelligent.

lets see these statistics lets make this official so we can impeach the president before his inauguration!

we must unify

:hitler:

:kkk:

:rail2:

Anonymous #6

#9430568 - 12/14/08 02:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, and to whoever said they thought Asians were the most intelligent race on the planet, you're wrong... German Jews score higher on standardized tests than any other race of people on the planet.

Anonymous #12

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9430576 - 12/14/08 02:26 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

link or it didnt happen

Anonymous #12

#9430683 - 12/14/08 02:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
link or it didnt happen

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2677098.ece

lolz  :sherlock:

Anonymous #18

#9430709 - 12/14/08 02:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

this is all crap, b/c the way we measure intelligence is stupid. IQ tests are total bullshit, you can have a 140IQ, but can't get a good job, cant get laid, be a pussy, and be horrible with money. so are you really more intelligent than the guy with a 100IQ who makes you feel inferior in social settings?

so what makes a person stupid? they cant spell right? they cant put things into a group as fast as others?

as a white male with a 126 IQ, i think its all bullshit b/c black and mexican people have taught me more useful information than i ever learned getting that 3.9gpa. they might not have the deepest discussions on philosophy and shit, but thats all mental masturbation anyway. all it takes is a drive through your local trailer park to prove that this is crap.

Anonymous #19

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9430730 - 12/14/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

was this really a shock that niggers are less intelligent than anyone else?

Anonymous #12

Re: Blacks are genetically less intelligent [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9430747 - 12/14/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
this is all crap, b/c the way we measure intelligence is stupid. IQ tests are total bullshit, you can have a 140IQ, but can't get a good job, cant get laid, be a pussy, and be horrible with money. so are you really more intelligent than the guy with a 100IQ who makes you feel inferior in social settings?

so what makes a person stupid? they cant spell right? they cant put things into a group as fast as others?

as a white male with a 126 IQ, i think its all bullshit b/c black and mexican people have taught me more useful information than i ever learned getting that 3.9gpa. they might not have the deepest discussions on philosophy and shit, but thats all mental masturbation anyway. all it takes is a drive through your local trailer park to prove that this is crap.

:hatsoff:

im curious about this,

where is the scientist that raised a white and black baby, teaching them the same subjects. raising them perfectly and similar in order to preserve scientific method. then proctoring tests.

rinse repeat

[Admin: unecessary inflammatory statements removed]

Anonymous #18

#9430759 - 12/14/08 02:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

[...] i didnt see it coming.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,795 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 20 queries.