Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Madtowntripper
    #9944153 -

What do you want your machine part named after you to do?

Does anyone else want a personalized machine
part?

Madtowntripper is first in line, though.

No cutting.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944157 -

i wouldnt hate that
:apestheclown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944162 -

HOLY COW.

I was thinking about this all day yesterday, and I had a good idea, but I didn't want to start making demands.

OKAY.

I think it would be super-duper incredibly awesome if you had some kind of small figurine.

GI JOE?  Or...Other, small, human, figurine, component.

And it was named "Madtown".

And then, you could TRIP IT.

Which could be worked into your machine, if you affix some sort of rope to figure.  And then...Roll something at it...And KNOCK it over.  Or, TRIP it.

Which would pull the rope, triggering the next part of the machine.

Seriously, I devoted most of my day yesterday to thinking of this.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944165 -

I want a personalized machine part.

Now I will be forever immortalized in the machinations of Apollphelion! Bahahaha!


--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9944166 -

Well i remember Madtowntripper saying something about naming a part of a machine after him

I think it is a splendid idea. Always looking to make the Machines more complex.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9944168 -

Im down.
Ill even make it easy
for road worn eyes.
Make mine a cardboard tube
Captain Cavemans club of demise.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9944173 -

Madtowntripper said:
HOLY COW.

I was thinking about this all day yesterday, and I had a good idea, but I didn't want to start making demands.

OKAY.

I think it would be super-duper incredibly awesome if you had some kind of small figurine.

GI JOE?  Or...Other, small, human, figurine, component.

And it was named "Madtown".

And then, you could TRIP IT.

Which could be worked into your machine, if you affix some sort of rope to figure.  And then...Roll something at it...And KNOCK it over.  Or, TRIP it.

Which would pull the rope, triggering the next part of the machine.

Seriously, I devoted most of my day yesterday to thinking of this.




Okay, so the machine Part is as follows:

Make a clear Label identifying a Figurine as
the one and only
"Madtowntripper"
A string is attached to this figure, which when
moved or toppled over will release another mechanism.

Those are final blueprints...do you have an Okay?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: SvampViking]
    #9944176 -

i do.

include 4 cam gears, two flywheels, two pistons, some rods, maybe a crank shaft, i dunno, maybe a couple valves and Lifters. something like that.


actually, thus outta help you out.




That said, Rube Goldberg machines are the coolest thing evAR. build away.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9944178 -

Captain Caveman said:
Im down.
Ill even make it easy
for road worn eyes.
Make mine a cardboard tube
Captain Cavemans club of demise.



Done! Thank You Captain Coolnees,
I mean Caveman.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9944180 -

CaptainH13 said:
i do.

include 4 cam gears, two flywheels, two pistons, some rods, maybe a crank shaft, i dunno, maybe a couple valves and Lifters. something like that.


actually, thus outta help you out.




That said, Rube Goldberg machines are the coolest thing evAR. build away.




If you can send me all the parts, made with precision machinery, and pay for shipping, I might be able to do that.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9944181 -

oh please make one
a bunch of straws
an harmonica
named ''marshall''

:awesome::awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944183 -

Apollyphelion said:
Madtowntripper said:
HOLY COW.

I was thinking about this all day yesterday, and I had a good idea, but I didn't want to start making demands.

OKAY.

I think it would be super-duper incredibly awesome if you had some kind of small figurine.

GI JOE?  Or...Other, small, human, figurine, component.

And it was named "Madtown".

And then, you could TRIP IT.

Which could be worked into your machine, if you affix some sort of rope to figure.  And then...Roll something at it...And KNOCK it over.  Or, TRIP it.

Which would pull the rope, triggering the next part of the machine.

Seriously, I devoted most of my day yesterday to thinking of this.




Okay, so the machine Part is as follows:

Make a clear Label identifying a Figurine as
the one and only
"Madtowntripper"
A string is attached to this figure, which when
moved or toppled over will release another mechanism.

Those are final blueprints...do you have an Okay?



Absolutely.

OMG, I'm so excited.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9944185 -

Justice_Fish said:
oh please make one
a bunch of straws
an harmonica
named ''marshall''

:awesome::awesome:



Elaborate a bit more, please?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9944192 -

I think I only have a Ken Doll for a figure.
It will show upbetter on film.
This will be a Cool Shroomery Themed rube. I'm gonna try to make it at least 40 seconds long.

i called out of work because of pink eye today,
so it might be finished by dark.
MadtownTripper will start it, though.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Edited by Apollyphelion (03/10/09 05:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944193 -

a tube made of straws
a bridge, wich is a blues harp, between that tube and another one

and name the bridge

wich is a blues harp

MARSHALL

:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9944198 -

I think i have a Harmonica, but no straws? A bridge? Is that cooler than a Harmonicoe Dominoe?

:strokebeard:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944204 -

youre the crafter.
im the tripping one:shrug::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944205 -

You don't have straws?

Gee Whiz, we need to send you some emergency building materials.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9944212 -

Nah I don't, the thing I noticed with rubes, is inspriation comes with new objects or noticing how an object can move; Straws are new enoughI'dhave a field day with them

I don't think I am leaving the house today.

I def have a harmonica somewhere, though.

This will be a cool Rube, though. At least as good as "Music Maker"

Thanks for the Inspriation, peoples!

any more requests?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Madtowntripper [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #9944213 -

you can throw me in a creation of yours if you like

fishing line,spinning paper plates filled with sugar,nuts n bolts used as weights and maybe some jelly smashing ballbearings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any harmonica players that can suggest a good one for me to get? DeadPhan 1,430 15 03/26/11 05:47 AM
by shroomanic
* Good harmonica riffs? cApTaInCrAp 1,154 14 11/03/09 08:48 PM
by dxharms
* Any Harmonica Players??? Gmo 475 6 02/01/12 06:26 PM
by jboredone
* Japanese gumball machine mushroom figurines. phangtonpower 939 13 09/05/15 12:02 AM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* anyone play the piano/harmonica/recorder? tutorials? SleepyF0x 582 7 09/16/09 07:36 PM
by MrBump
* Scotch Whisky and the Harmonica Your Destination 555 7 06/17/10 01:03 PM
by Your Destination
* Harmonicas psycodelicious 495 6 11/03/09 08:26 PM
by psycodelicious
* Harmonica facemeltage blewmeanie 493 6 04/09/11 02:58 AM
by Shins

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,817 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.