Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
kegerator went flat
    #9920738 -

so last week i bought a keg and it was really foamy so i had the psi at 4, then I untapped it during the week and I just re-tapped it and noticed it was not tasting nearly as good as it did a week ago, there is a flat taste even though when pouring I still get head... is my beer ruined or will upping the PSI restore the flavor?  ive got it at about 10 PSI right now, how long will it take to restore the flavor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kegerator went flat [Re: AliceDee]
    #9920924 -

Not sure. You're probably gonna have to pound the flat beer in a beer bong and get shitty. :drunkduck:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kegerator went flat [Re: FractalDust]
    #9920939 -

If it isn't

Then thats your problem.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kegerator went flat [Re: Kada]
    #9920952 -

I was drinking that the other night. It has the potential to possibly be almost halfway decent. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: kegerator went flat [Re: FractalDust]
    #9922251 -

bump...

anyone here own a kegerator?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Kick ass! Magic LSD bus is getting restored! Pirate_Patrick 2,658 11 01/14/06 06:28 PM
by Konnrade
* Well, I built my kegerator home draft beer dispenser.. Microcosmatrix 1,038 12 01/26/06 07:17 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Kegerator freshlyPLUMP 687 6 05/21/06 07:10 PM
by freshlyPLUMP
* Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! Riboflavin 855 7 04/29/07 12:30 PM
by Riboflavin
* Hymen restoration Arden 1,228 17 08/23/10 07:54 AM
by kechlesurf
* making a bootable HD image for system restore... willmafingerdo 1,190 16 10/02/08 11:46 PM
by zouden
* Do random acts of kindness restore your faith in humanity?
( 1 2 all )
kanglow 2,910 28 12/12/09 10:38 PM
by PDU
* Grateful Dead Downloads Will Be Restored at Archive.org Noviseer 2,470 7 12/02/05 04:58 PM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
403 topic views. 1 members, 37 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.