Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Woot! About to get a kegerator soon!
    #6849211 -

This is due to arrive in via fed ex, on my birthday none the less!


I ordered it with the homebrew hook-ups so I can put my beer in old soda kegs and have it on tap.
:toast:


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Edited by Riboflavin (04/29/07 11:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6849281 -

Nice, but shoulda made one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6849284 -

That's excellent man. My grandpa has one of those....it's excellent. Except noone in my family calls em kegerator...we call it a beermiser.

ps: Way to be a naysayer, Innominate. Making one is harder than it looks, especcially if you don't have the right tools. Plus if you buy an old fridge for the purporse, it'll generally look pretty shitty.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6849285 -

Happy (early) Birthday Taurean

So...where's the birthday kegger?!


--------------------
"The mistake that I make is to try to come awake in a place you're just supposed to get shit faced or baked."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: Innominate]
    #6849297 -

Innominate said:
Nice, but shoulda made one.



Yeah, I thought about it, but I'm not that much of a handy man when it comes to these things, I'd probably just end up with a busted mini fridge. I also wanted to make sure I could get one that would be able to hold to cornelius kegs, so I could have two different types of homebrew on tap at all times.

RoachMan said:
Happy (early) Birthday Taurean

So...where's the birthday kegger?!



Thanks! no kegs ready to put in there yet, however my batch of dark belgian ale (bottles) will be ready then. I'll be sittin' on the porch drinkin' homebrew all day with friends.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Edited by Riboflavin (04/29/07 12:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6849309 -

][D ][ ][V][ ][D


--------------------
"The mistake that I make is to try to come awake in a place you're just supposed to get shit faced or baked."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: RoachMan]
    #6849322 -

Oh fuck yeah, invite me over.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Woot! About to get a kegerator soon! [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6849353 -

I was thinkin' bout trying to brew some cannabeer when I get this, but I'm afraid it might just be a waist of a ounce, still seems like a worthwhile experiment if I just get a z of shwag for $100. One of the folks on this forum-http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=14173&highlight=cannabis
recommends getting a ket for a porter, making weed butter and just adding it into the secondary fermenter, he says the butter actually gives the beer a very nice head, as long as I don't end up with oily beer, ick.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Edited by Riboflavin (04/29/07 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone homebrew?
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 1,223 23 10/10/09 06:09 PM
by Yacub
* Well, I built my kegerator home draft beer dispenser.. Microcosmatrix 1,038 12 01/26/06 07:17 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Kegerator freshlyPLUMP 687 6 05/21/06 07:10 PM
by freshlyPLUMP
* kegerator went flat AliceDee 403 4 03/06/09 11:12 AM
by AliceDee
* Any homebrewers of beer, absinthe or chicha? 1tokeovrtheline 300 2 02/27/11 11:56 PM
by 1tokeovrtheline
* woot go shroomery.
( 1 2 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 2,707 23 11/19/04 04:41 PM
by Ripple
* woOt shadyy 560 17 05/02/09 10:38 AM
by shadyy
* Woot.com ShockValue 109 0 03/22/10 11:57 PM
by ShockValue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
855 topic views. 6 members, 22 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.