Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Thinking about going to the Grand Canyon
    #9907488 -

Has anyone ever been there?
What is the best place to see it from?
Where should I get a hotel ?Vegas?
I have never been out west and want to go there this spring.

I have been doing some research and there is just so many options I cant seem to make a decision.

Some of the package seem spendy.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about going to the Grand Canyon [Re: niteowl]
    #9907500 -

Can't remember where I was when I was there, been all over the country though.  Maybe I'll look it up later, my grandparents made a scrapbook for me after the trip.  We covered a lot of states west of MI one year, and then a fair amount of the upper-east the following.  Pretty wild.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about going to the Grand Canyon [Re: tpihkal]
    #9907519 -

My wife has never been on an airplane and I wanted to take this summer and go on a nice vacation out west.

Vegas and the grand canyon sound sweet to me.

Will it be fairly easy to book a Grand Canyon tour once I get there?


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thinking about going to the Grand Canyon [Re: niteowl]
    #9907539 -

As far as I know yeah, I think they pretty much run them constantly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jefferson Airplane
( 1 2 3 all )
glimmi 7,908 48 11/28/12 04:52 AM
by gonzo422
* bryce canyon trip, with pictures soozler 1,500 15 01/23/06 05:16 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Salt River Canyon RandalFlagg 340 2 07/19/05 11:30 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Flatirons/Golden Canyon State Park RandalFlagg 394 1 06/22/05 03:03 PM
by Dragonaut
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* My arent technology grand? LSAuser 807 3 11/04/02 08:36 PM
by Eightball
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,222 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* thinking of getting some of my art printed... Smack31 2,442 16 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
315 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.