Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: world is friggin sick....keeps terminally ill folk alive...scary [Re: lucid]
    #9898046 -

Mah dad stealin mah poisonous bath tub hooch, I wanna die, do you know of any ways I can get high......this homemade hooch is toxic should I drink it?........NO.......ok I'ma drink it then:crying:

STFU


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: world is friggin sick....keeps terminally ill folk alive...scary [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9898068 -

for the right price any thing is possible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: world is friggin sick....keeps terminally ill folk alive...scary [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9898154 -

blewmeanie said:
Mah dad stealin mah poisonous bath tub hooch, I wanna die, do you know of any ways I can get high......this homemade hooch is toxic should I drink it?........NO.......ok I'ma drink it then:crying:

STFU



:nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: world is friggin sick....keeps terminally ill folk alive...scary [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9898713 -

Have u met this guy in real life?  If not how can you say for certain any of that shit is true.  He's probably fucking with you man


--------------------
If you dont smoke weed then you are a faggot for real not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: world is friggin sick....keeps terminally ill folk alive...scary [Re: Burnintreez321]
    #9898823 -

Burnintreez321 said:
Have u met this guy in real life?  If not how can you say for certain any of that shit is true.  He's probably fucking with you man



He's been suffering since 03 ever since he had a bad trip on shrooms.  Then about a year or 2 ago he had a stroke and that's when the shit hit the fan.  You can read the history.  Why would he play this mind game on us for 6 years???  Nah that's so unlikely.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gay folks.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Phluck 8,522 140 11/05/05 02:32 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Scary encounters outdoors. Camp horror stories, anyone? Grizzy 11,982 17 08/16/11 10:09 PM
by zZZz
* Dad's sick
( 1 2 all )
shroomanic 1,718 23 09/21/05 11:11 PM
by shroomanic
* I know folks here do this spreaded 1,024 15 02/25/05 09:18 PM
by spreaded
* Sick of Dead songs?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,768 22 10/08/03 08:39 PM
by Learyfan
* god I'm sick of hearing about the greatful dead already
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 6,783 48 04/12/04 11:23 PM
by acidcrys
* Terminator 3
( 1 2 all )
pattern 2,440 26 07/10/03 02:44 PM
by pattern
* there's a sick and/or dying bird in my backyard chodamunky 3,474 11 07/28/04 10:34 AM
by Miscusi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,132 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.