Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Getting a beard to come in
    #9886753 -

For the love of Christ....I'm 30 years old and it still hasn't come in.  My mustache, goatee, and sideburn area came in somewhat but my cheeks are as smooth as a newborn baby's.  The stuff I do have came in when I was 21 and there has been no further growth. 

I want to grow a beard dammit!  Can I take testosterone supplements for this?  Does anybody have any tricks on how to grow facial hair?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9886779 -

Are you pure American Indian by chance?  Many pure blood Native Americans never have any facial hair at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9886790 -

I hear pubic hairs and glue work well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9886793 -

Nope.  I'm 100% a member of the master race (caucasions represent!).  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9886903 -

you are genetically inferior.
just accept it baby face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9886909 -

It could we worse.

Mine comes in bright red.

And I have blonde hair.

I look all weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9887163 -

:haha:

19 and i can get a full on fucking grizzly adams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9887331 -

in Russia, beard grows you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9888634 -

Two of my roomates didn't get full on beards till really late.  One didn't have facial hair at all really until he was 32.  The other said it all grew in when he was 30.  Another who is 36 now only has the slightest bit of facial hair in a patch below his lip.  He also has no chest hair.

It might take a while longer to grow in, or you might never get hair there.  Everyone has slightly different hair pattern growth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9888639 -

I have dark chest hair but minimal facial hair. Wish it was the other way round. I want the opportunity to look like a hobo too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9888681 -

Quote:
my cheeks are as smooth as a newborn baby's.




God I wish I had that. If I have stubs you can grate cheese on it. I am furred all over.

Let me keep my hair on my head, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair in my nose and ears and below that nuke every single follicle. Dont need a stache or beard and to hell with all that body hair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9888692 -

Anonymous #7 said:
in Russia, beard grows you.



LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9888765 -

You just can't grow a beard, dumbass fool. Accept it.

You could use rogaine or some shit maybe, haha.
But that would make you a dumb faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9888774 -

simple trick:
  • shave area where you want hair to grow
    (I'm talking straight edge here, not electric)
  • go back and re-shave after a week
    (regardless if there's much hair or no)
  • repeat...repeat...repeat
in time - it will come  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9888943 -

old wives tale alert

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9889084 -

you're fucked, just face it man. give up on your dreams and start a new life, sorry no jumanji face for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9891226 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Nope.  I'm 100% a member of the master race (caucasions represent!).  :smirk:



Me too.  I'm 23 and can grow decent chin hair, a weak moustache, and thin sideburns that don't connect to my weakstache and chin hair.  I suspect my father has the same facial hair pattern (never seen him with a bit more than a day's worth of stubble and it is very disappointing stubble.  My brother can grow a beard and my uncles can too.  Fuck it, it sucks but it is what it is.

Right now I'm about 2-3 weeks into not shaving and it looks like total shit.  i dont' give a fuck though because i never leave my house except for acquiring food or going out drinking (no job right now).  FUCK IT BRO!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9892137 -

I've been growing my beard since I was 17. I've shaved it a few times, once for a job, maybe twice for a job but I left those jobs just because I wanted to grow my face rug back in.

Sorry you can't grow one, I don't think there's much you can do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9892252 -

Anonymous #4 said:
you are genetically inferior.
just accept it baby face.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting a beard to come in [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9897223 -

My chin doesn't grow hair, like the front part of it, is just bald. My cheek hair doesn't grow much either. I wish I could grow a nice full beard.

I have a heavy beard fetish, nothing sexier than a furry man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Facial Hair Anonymous 1,185 17 04/04/25 03:36 AM
by Anonymous
* how do i get facial hair faster Anonymous 390 19 09/07/09 03:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Hey girls, do you like guys with beards? Anonymous 1,153 9 04/14/12 06:00 AM
by Anonymous
* can't grow facial hair at age 22 Anonymous 578 4 12/25/10 01:13 PM
by Anonymous
* Facial hair Anonymous 503 19 05/06/09 09:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Beards Anonymous 431 19 08/12/09 09:44 AM
by Anonymous
* An evil plan involving abstinence and facials
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 511 23 05/11/15 05:22 PM
by Anonymous
* Staring at peoples facial defects.... Anonymous 578 17 12/02/10 09:15 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,238 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.