Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
An evil plan involving abstinence and facials
    #21632466 -

My girl has been pissing me off lately.  My plan is to abstain from sex and masturbation for 5 days somehow.  I'll tell her I'm sick or something.  Then I'm going to treat her out on a romantic dinner on the 6th night.  When we come back to fuck I'm going to ask her if I can giver her a facial.  She has kinda brought it up before.  Then when I cum I'm going to think about all the shit that pissed me off while I jerk a ridiculous fuckload of cum all over her face in hate.  If my plan works as well as I hope she will be afraid of jizz for life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21634120 -

I'm just curious, you got mad because your girlfriend wants you to come on her face? Or is this just some weird way to get out your anger?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21634932 -

she will totally hate that bro! women despise when you cum on their faces!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #21635051 -

Just piss in her shoes like a normal man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21635091 -

Aim for her nose hole.  That'll teach her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #21635103 -

You should scat in her face instead bro:rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #21635192 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Aim for her nose hole.  That'll teach her.



Already planning on it.  As a first timer I am pretty sure she will close her eyes.  I plan to put it there first making her react and pulling her head back leaving her nose wide open.
Anonymous #2 said:
I'm just curious, you got mad because your girlfriend wants you to come on her face? Or is this just some weird way to get out your anger?



Just getting out some anger out.  She keeps flirting with guys on the net.  I'll get this out of my system and see where to go from there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21635212 -

let us know how it goes dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21635287 -

Quote:
Just getting out some anger out.  She keeps flirting with guys on the net.  I'll get this out of my system and see where to go from there



Sucks man, at least it's not too bad. I used to play games with some chick who would ERP all fucking day with some guy who lived in his basement. Her husband got mad on multiple occasions, she even had a kid man! Felt bad for the guy :sad:

Stopped talking to her after she did a bunch of ERP with some 15 year old (he might not have even been that for all I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #21640393 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:
Just getting out some anger out.  She keeps flirting with guys on the net.  I'll get this out of my system and see where to go from there



Sucks man, at least it's not too bad. I used to play games with some chick who would ERP all fucking day with some guy who lived in his basement. Her husband got mad on multiple occasions, she even had a kid man! Felt bad for the guy :sad:

Stopped talking to her after she did a bunch of ERP with some 15 year old (he might not have even been that for all I know)



Creepy ass shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21643132 -

Take a photo for future reference so you can send it to the guy she chooses to leave you for... orrrrr just give your relationship a real attempt so your girlfriend doesn't feel the need to get a confidence boost by flirting with other guys. Your choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21643151 -

OP why not find a girl who isn't a slut. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21643291 -

they are all sluts :ahahaha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21643295 -

That's sad man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21643300 -

truth hurts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21643312 -

Get it in her hair dude she'll hate that!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21643317 -

Anonymous #3 said:
they are all sluts :ahahaha:



:youthemandawg:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21643337 -

Anonymous #7 said:
orrrrr just give your relationship a real attempt so your girlfriend doesn't feel the need to get a confidence boost by flirting with other guys. Your choice.



Fuck that shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21643357 -

Option A it is! Make it a good one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: An evil plan involving abstinence and facials [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21663631 -

sorry to rain on your brilliant plan but your reservoir of sperm maxes out at like 2 days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
511 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.