Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Facial hair
    #10289100 -

Posting here because I'm a bit embarrassed, and its a personal question.

I'm 19 years old, but don't have all my facial hair. Right behind where my chin is, no facial hair grows. It does up the sides of my face, mustache, ON the chin, but none behind it.

Am I just a late bloomer, or you think its a bald spot at this point?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10289108 -

late bloomer :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10289154 -

Cool. Maybe my cock will double and I'll end up with a monster instead of just adequate :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10289171 -

Don't you worry, pretty soon you are going to hate having to shave every couple days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10289194 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Don't you worry, pretty soon you are going to hate having to shave every couple days.



I already do, just not that one part of my face :mad2:

Its a pretty large spot still, so I doubt it just a bald spot. I hope not. I kinda want a beard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10289218 -

I'm 30 and I still can't grow a beard.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10289226 -

im 22 and my chin hair still hasn't grown :/

i just keep clean shaven :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10289538 -

Fuck I hope mine grows. I want a zz top beard :sad:

Edit: My mom told me my dad was a hairy dude...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10289725 -

How was that topic brought up? Hey mom, do you or dad shave before sex?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10289750 -

Quote:
Fuck I hope mine grows. I want a zz top beard


:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10290430 -

Anonymous #6 said:
How was that topic brought up? Hey mom, do you or dad shave before sex?



Lol no I never knew my dad. I don't quite remember what triggered it. I had a bandaide on and went to rip it off complaining about hair and she told me or something :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10290793 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Fuck I hope mine grows. I want a zz top beard :sad:

Edit: My mom told me my dad was a hairy dude...



Are you a fucking retarded blind kid or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10291008 -

Possibly, maybe that's why his dad left.

:hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10291094 -

Oh, his dad left, nvm...

I thought he was just stupid and blind so he needed to be told by someone else that his own father was a disgusting hairy goblin. :freakybirdthing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10292320 -

how does blind = stupid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10294245 -

yeah seriously?... but hairy ftw! (not too hairy though :-P)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10295200 -

No, blind and stupid. Are you a fucking blind retard or something, read my words! :imslow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10295331 -

Rofl. Daddy never LEFT persay...because he was never HERE. :lilpimp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10295756 -

Quote:
Don't you worry, pretty soon you are going to hate having to shave every couple days.




not with a DE razor you won't!

Warm towel, soap and brush, Merkur 34C razor with a Derby Extra blade in, moisturizing non-scented aftershave balm.

Shaving's a treat now, not a chore.

And, I shave every other day with a sharp blade I change every week, yet I spend less than $10 a year on blades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Facial hair [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10295970 -

I prefer my obsidian razor over that high society shit. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how do i get facial hair faster Anonymous 390 19 09/07/09 03:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Hair Problem
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 735 33 05/11/09 08:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Long shoulder length Hair cut or nah
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 622 22 10/29/08 03:05 PM
by Anonymous
* What to do with with my ball sack hair? Anonymous 746 18 02/11/09 06:18 PM
by Anonymous
* My girlfriend thought it would be sexy to shave each other in the shower
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,204 21 04/02/09 05:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Shaving downstairs - is it common?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,084 27 04/03/09 11:43 AM
by Anonymous
* to shave pubic hair or not?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,191 27 05/16/08 01:27 AM
by Anonymous
* Pubes- To shave or not to shave.....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 773 23 08/19/08 12:18 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
503 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.