Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room?
    #9885001 -

me and one of my brothers once started looking around in our moms room and found her stash.  :lol:

she had dildo's, books, lube.  lmao.

what about you guys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885015 -

First time i saw weed was when i was snooping around my moms room.. never a dildo, thats pretty funny.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885025 -

yes i did.  and i'd like to forget about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885028 -

Yea, I found dildos and fuck flicks in my parents room as a child.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: Deity208]
    #9885029 -

oh yeah, we found a pipe with resign it as well.  i cant remember if we found weed or not but there was a pipe and some other smoking utensils.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: norml840]
    #9885039 -

Yea seriously, I'm trying to forget.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: Set]
    #9885059 -

I never found anything. At all. Ever. Seriously. My parents are pretty dull people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: Deity208]
    #9885062 -

I was raised during a different time ,called beat that ass black and blue for snooping in the parents room. That was  a BIG nono.
Leave your parents shit alone,snoopy.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: Wapakz]
    #9885064 -

i bet they were swingers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885071 -

I found a pipe that was also a dildo.  Or it was a dildo that was also a pipe, i dunno. 

No but really, me and my friend found a crazy, like gyrating monster of a dildo in his hardcore christian mom's dresser.  Thing was scary.  And she hated ME cause we looked at porn on their computer (we were like 13) and she always assumed it was my doing, and not her "baby's".  And SHE had the scary sex toys!  LOL, good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: imnotthere]
    #9885086 -

Thanks for bringing up bad memories


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885106 -

Ha, I went sneakin' in my friends' mom's room once because I knew she had a bong and I wanted to find it.
I found the bong.
Along with a mirror and razor, a couple dildos, and a bunch of sexy ass outfits.

I didn't tell them about anything but the drup paraphenalia.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: imnotthere]
    #9885110 -

imnotthere said:
No but really, me and my friend found a crazy, like gyrating monster of a dildo in his hardcore christian mom's dresser.



isn't it funny how that works out...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #9885115 -

No. But my ex was cleaning her moms place up and came across a dildo in the bathroom hidden under some towels. Her mom is in her 70's. I almost died laughing when I heard about it.


--------------------
1) Cars can hurt you.
2) You cannot fly.
3) It's never a good time to die.
4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.
5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.
6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that are there.
7) Don't forget how to breathe.
8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.
9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping until you tell them "I'm tripping".
10) No matter how fucked-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885129 -

luckily i cant say i have and intend on keeping in that way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #9885130 -

ahahah this thread made me remember this story:

When I was younger (~12) I was round my friends house who lived in the ghetto and we were cotching on the sofa watching cartoons when his younger brother (~8) runs into the living room with this big black pvc dildo in his hand above his head shouting "I've found mums dildo".

At the time it didn't mean much to me, but in retrospect it was hilarious

:rofl:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: Cepheus]
    #9885197 -

My mom had a back massager ...lol


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: unretarded]
    #9885200 -

unretarded said:
I was raised during a different time ,called beat that ass black and blue for snooping in the parents room. That was  a BIG nono.
Leave your parents shit alone,snoopy.



that's because they didnt want you finding their dildoes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: Cepheus]
    #9885214 -

there was this really strange kid at my high school that always did stupid shit for attention. he lived a couple blocks over from me though, so he ended up playing backyard football with us a lot. well this one time we went into his house for drinks, and he went upstairs for a minute. when he came back down, he was like "HEY GUYS CHECK WHAT I GOT!" and started to chase one of my black friends around with this big white dildo. later he told us that it was his GF's, who "went to another school." Of course that was a lie for attention...but to this day i'm still not sure where he got it from. we were only like 9 tho so i think it was his moms.

just for perspective...later in life that kid stole his mom's whole prescription of oxycontin when she broke her back falling down the stairs lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you guys were younger, did you ever find dildo's in your moms room? [Re: JT]
    #9885271 -

:rofl2:

Dildos are comical :laugh:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My mom broke her leg. Deadmaker 2,409 14 01/22/06 03:11 AM
by danamine
* So, I'm hunting for MILFS online
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,391 25 07/07/07 08:02 PM
by RandalFlagg
* How to get a milf/someone 10-15 years older than me? blacksun 26,103 18 04/09/07 04:52 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* So I gave my mom Molly for her birthday
( 1 2 all )
Noviseer 7,615 28 11/15/05 12:31 AM
by thePatient
* I found the "Milf Motherload" ToTheSummit 1,038 7 09/30/07 12:59 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* how do i tell my mom...
( 1 2 3 all )
Chairman Meow 4,340 45 06/06/05 03:52 PM
by goobler
* Girl's mom catches her stripping LuNaTiX 1,327 17 08/09/06 02:23 PM
by cybrbeast
* Am I too old to hit on younger women?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 4,551 76 05/31/07 11:37 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,807 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.