Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass...
    #9865938 -

and haven't had rice since Sunday.

Should I be worried?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9865948 -

AIDS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9865956 -

Those are called tapeworms, you diseased freak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9865960 -

Passing undigested food is one of the early signs of AIDS, you should get tested as soon as you can. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9866056 -

Anonymous #1 said:
and haven't had rice since Sunday.

Should I be worried?



:puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9866063 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
and haven't had rice since Sunday.

Should I be worried?



:puke:


:hook: ARRRgh, They be Butt Pirates!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9866074 -

:shake:


:strokebeard:


:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just pissed undigested rice out of my ass... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9866136 -

If it's AIDS,you will pass a jet black stool in the next 48 hours. Watch that dial.

If it's tapeworms,if left untreated,they will burrow a hole in your large intestine and nest and reproduce. That's when the real fun starts.

Tapeworms that live symbiotically inside your intestine for more than 30 days,tend to be a "hot spot" for bacterial growth. Perfect reproducing conditions for bacteria,all the nutrients they need to survive and adapt.

Bacteria left untreated,can develop into full blown queer. Before you know it,some stallion like black man will be straddling you like you're in prison. And you'll like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sometimes I crap snot Anonymous 488 19 05/23/08 11:02 AM
by Anonymous
* Unhealty ways to lose weight.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,109 33 04/22/10 03:59 PM
by Anonymous
* How do you tell a fat girl to lose weight?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,032 22 10/23/08 03:09 PM
by Anonymous
* How are people not depressed these days?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 911 34 02/11/10 06:26 PM
by Anonymous
* Tripping On Mushrooms A Bad Idea For Me? Anonymous 812 7 11/22/11 04:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Last night I shit in the bathtub
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,324 30 08/17/08 10:53 AM
by Anonymous
* fetish fun, do share!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,083 29 02/28/09 09:43 PM
by Anonymous
* I need to shower everytime I poo
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,152 40 05/26/09 10:34 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
393 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.