Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies?
    #9865119 -

Okay my sister is going to San Francisco for the weekend.

What candy/soft drinks etc. would you recommend for her to get me?

Bear in mind I'm not American but have seen these things on tv and am curious to try. I'm open minded.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865124 -

For god's sake, don't try those things.

They are horrible for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865151 -

milk duds are the shit. moutain dew is pretty good. coke is still my favorite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: adrug]
    #9865152 -

weird


--------------------
I was totally :nonono: but now im just like :vaped: and happy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: adrug]
    #9865153 -

Haha any suggestions?

I've no idea,I just want to sample the sweets and things I've seen so much of on tv.

Any other must tries are welcome too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865164 -

M & M's are a good standard. Plain or peanut.

Milk duds suck ass.

Personally I prefer dark chocolate, if she's going to be in SF, have her get some Ghiradelli chocolate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865166 -

kit kat's.
resses peanut butter cups.
milky way midnight.
wild berry skittles.
swedish fish. (the all-red ones)
you should be set.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: adrug]
    #9865179 -

I guess it depends what things you've had before. Where are you from? Mountain dew isn't very good. Vault or just about any energy drink is better. Monster is good. Snickers are amazing as long as you're not allergic to peanuts (I don't even like peanuts but I love snickers). Fritos are pretty awesome. I dunno man, this is a pretty broad question. There's a lot of junk food out there.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865184 -

Most of our popular mass-produced foods are over-rated and pretty gross.

But I would suggest Jelly Bellies if those aren't something you get where you're at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9865197 -

stinkybritches said:
milk duds are the shit. moutain dew is pretty good. coke is still my favorite.



I'll have to try :thumbup:

adrug said:
M & M's are a good standard. Plain or peanut.

Milk duds suck ass.

Personally I prefer dark chocolate, if she's going to be in SF, have her get some Ghiradelli chocolate.



Well M & M's are here too but what's that chocolate like? Got to say I'm not a fan of dark chocolate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9865198 -

If its not blue Mountain Dew, its worthless. After recently trying it I will never stray from it. Best soda on earth.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865216 -

I recently heard they are supposed to release Mtn Dew and Pepsi without high fructose corn syrup in the states I would suggest telling her to try that if available.

Although I dislike junk food for the most part I would say go for the Cheetos & snickers.


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865222 -

Ghiradelli chocolate is just a chocolatier based in San Francisco. Their chocolate is pretty decent for a US brand. Its not all dark, so just have her get some milk chocolate if that's what you prefer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9865223 -

Jimtown said:
Okay my sister is going to San Francisco for the weekend.

What candy/soft drinks etc. would you recommend for her to get me?

Bear in mind I'm not American but have seen these things on tv and am curious to try. I'm open minded.



Big League Chew, Sour Skittles, Nerds, 3 Muskateers...





Where are you from?


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: adrug]
    #9865228 -

Not sure where you're from, but when I lived in Germany what I missed most was Reese's...


--------------------
...but on meth it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: option_paralysis]
    #9865238 -

I was gonna say Reese's Cups, but I figured those had to be a global thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: option_paralysis]
    #9865252 -

tell her to go to a taco bell and get some baja blast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: upinthetrees]
    #9865268 -

Fuck the candy tell her to bring back some sourdough bread. That shit is candY@!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #9865282 -

so you mean they'll use real sugar instead?

i'll second the vote on kit kats. those are awesome when frozen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9865288 -

Oh shit I can't believe I'm getting so excited about this. I'll take everything into consideration but I'll have to narrow down the list for obvious reasons.

Entropymancer said:
Most of our popular mass-produced foods are over-rated and pretty gross.

But I would suggest Jelly Bellies if those aren't something you get where you're at.



Are they the jelly beans with like 50 flavours!? Cause if it is,they are :vaped:
Found them here once alright but not since. They're VIP'S on the list!

FunGuyFan said:
I recently heard they are supposed to release Mtn Dew and Pepsi without high fructose corn syrup in the states I would suggest telling her to try that if available.

Although I dislike junk food for the most part I would say go for the Cheetos & snickers.



Cheetos yes :thumbup:

adrug said:
Ghiradelli chocolate is just a chocolatier based in San Francisco. Their chocolate is pretty decent for a US brand. Its not all dark, so just have her get some milk chocolate if that's what you prefer.



On the list :thumbup:

Poid said:
Jimtown said:
Okay my sister is going to San Francisco for the weekend.

What candy/soft drinks etc. would you recommend for her to get me?

Bear in mind I'm not American but have seen these things on tv and am curious to try. I'm open minded.



Big League Chew, Sour Skittles, Nerds, 3 Muskateers...





Where are you from?



I'm sure she'll find space for some of them.

Ireland.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mountain Dew is trying to kill us!
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 2,953 30 05/05/06 02:34 PM
by Bikerfool
* Mountain Dew-Trip Report
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,234 58 07/10/07 08:29 PM
by Skunk420
* Mountain Dew Glow Stick LosAngelesGraff 870 9 04/14/08 08:01 PM
by fapjack
* Mountain Dew Throwback Senor_Doobie 826 18 02/26/10 04:48 PM
by vandago
* Mountian Dew is just plain nasty MrBump 777 7 01/31/05 05:21 PM
by Shroomism
* Moutain Dew and Chicken Soup KungFu_Shaman 806 7 10/06/05 03:04 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) learningtofly 591 18 12/15/09 06:33 AM
by Mr.Pink
* Mountain Dew Baja Blast AlmostAsCoolAs 302 0 04/26/10 01:55 AM
by AlmostAsCoolAs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,821 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.