Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside)
    #11652773 -



I cant believe I haven't seen this before.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: learningtofly]
    #11652780 -

He's a fucking stoner and a half...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Maurer]
    #11652790 -

It's a well known fact that he tokes with Michael Phelps on occasion.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #11652797 -

Don't pay attention to media or celebs much, I don't even know what Phelps looks like. I do think it's funny he got busted though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Maurer]
    #11652894 -

lol nice comeback

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: JT]
    #11653208 -

LMFAO


Maurer said:
I do think it's funny he got busted though.



that's fucked up on so many levels


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #11653246 -

Never have pictures taken of drug use, especially when you're a famous drug tested athlete


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Maurer]
    #11653422 -

He probably didn't even know, he thought some dude was texting someone or something if he even saw it at all.


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #11653445 -

Lol. He's pretty cool in my book.


--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Rainman420]
    #11653499 -

he was obviously blazed off his ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Rainman420]
    #11653501 -

i



























































































did not watch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: plasma]
    #11653504 -

it looked like he realized he let something slip he shouldn't have by the look on his face. but then he made up for his mistake 10 fold....


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: purified]
    #11653506 -

you suck then


























Not
:borat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #11653511 -

someone needs to hold him down whie i shave his awful hair


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #11653515 -

naaaawww that shit is gnarly
thats shaun whites trademark
his gnarly ass fro doo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #11653680 -

ellenallien said:
someone needs to hold him down whie i shave his awful hair


I thought the same. He is like a ginger jesus.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Maurer]
    #11653691 -

with out the beard and the appetite for pedophilia i agree 100%


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Mr.Pink]
    #11653695 -

:holyshit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm talkin bout mountain dews, baby (lol inside) [Re: Maurer]
    #11653712 -

haha george carlin said it best didn't he


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mountian Dew is just plain nasty MrBump 777 7 01/31/05 05:21 PM
by Shroomism
* Babie chickens :-)
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 6,579 30 02/13/03 11:10 PM
by AJ420
* Mountain Dew is trying to kill us!
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 2,953 30 05/05/06 02:34 PM
by Bikerfool
* althea baby.... psikooz 341 1 08/29/04 02:04 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Who wants to have my babies?
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 869 38 08/30/04 01:11 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Moutain Dew and Chicken Soup KungFu_Shaman 806 7 10/06/05 03:04 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* "Cassidy"
( 1 2 all )
flanders53 3,023 30 06/16/03 06:23 PM
by Ripple
* Some baby birds (replies needed quickly)
( 1 2 all )
nerveagent 2,352 21 04/29/04 06:51 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
591 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.