Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mountain Dew Throwback
    #12099949 -

I drank a lot of that shit today.  I a still awake at 2:44am.  I usually go to bed at 11 at the latest.  Also, I'm stoned.  I am excited to start hiking.  Also stoned.  I feel good but lonely.

How's everyone else?


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12099969 -

Seriously manits all sugar and caffeine I drank a few of them really fast.  Plus I'm high, like I don't knw if they ever made MD like this but it is quite powerful


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12099983 -

Enjoy the placebo.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12099998 -

Good Evening to you sir

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: kanglow]
    #12099999 -

Fuck you dude.  I'd like o see you drink seven of these things.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12100009 -

theres about half the caffeine of a cup of coffee per can, its a placebo.


I would like to see you drink 12 redbulls over the course of three hours and still be able to sit still :shakefist:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #12100014 -

Sorry for trollin' :shrug:


--------------------
.........

Edited by YellowDesertSun (02/26/10 03:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12100015 -

You suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #12100018 -

:niggawhat:


--------------------
.........

Edited by YellowDesertSun (02/26/10 03:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12100026 -

Wow, you do suck.  Get out of my thread, you certainly aren't helping it.


Its not a placebo though, even if it is only half the caffeine as a cup of coffee.  I don't drink coffee.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12100036 -

Yeah you're right I guess. Just bored and tired as fuck and can't sleep like you. I edited out my trollness...


--------------------
.........

Edited by YellowDesertSun (02/26/10 03:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12100040 -

Well that explains it :lolsy: enjoy staying up for the next four or five hours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12100044 -

like 4hrs. now. I tried to sleep for a little but the same...

and to the OP, I had a case of these the other week and I liked them, but didn't taste much of a difference. Maybe you shouldn't have drank seven, lol.


--------------------
.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12100065 -

Hehe, man Mountain Dew I stopped drinking years ago because I drank a whole lo of them once and puked it all up the next day and the taste made me wanna puke after that for a whille.  Then today the Nigerian shows up with a 12 pack of this stuff and he wants $2 for it so I gave it to him and then I got high and it just kind of happened.  At one point I sucked one down in 3 gulps.  That's when i knew I was in trouble.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12100107 -

and crash....


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: kanglow]
    #12100129 -

Placebo.



Hahaha.




I get JACKED off soda.  Far more than coffee.


Coffee is natural caffeine.


Soda is synthetic.



Soda has ten times more sugar.



I drink a couple sodas and don't even think about getting a "buzz" from it.


An hour later I have to retrace my steps and figure out why I'm shaking sweating and talking a mile a minute.


Thats far from placebo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12100313 -

Senor_Doobie said:
Fuck you dude.  I'd like o see you drink seven of these things.



Baaawwwwww....    getting offended because I said it was placebo......    baaaaawwwwwwwwwwww........


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #12100499 -

And I'm up agai9n


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mountain Dew Throwback [Re: kanglow]
    #12103370 -

No, he's just so jacked up on soda, he can't integrate his words properly, and is spazzing out in minor sped out state.




Happens. 



Def not placebo.



I can't even drink soda anymore because it makes me so anxious and irritable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mountain Dew is trying to kill us!
( 1 2 all )
Nuggetpouch 2,953 30 05/05/06 02:34 PM
by Bikerfool
* Mountain Dew-Trip Report
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,234 58 07/10/07 08:29 PM
by Skunk420
* Milkduds,mountain dew...any other goodies?
( 1 2 3 all )
LobsterSauceDiscord 2,821 49 03/07/09 09:19 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Mountain Dew Glow Stick LosAngelesGraff 870 9 04/14/08 08:01 PM
by fapjack
* Can you taste caffeine? Signo 1,465 13 12/10/04 09:44 PM
by Boom
* Hardcore caffeine addicts..
( 1 2 3 all )
rodfarva 3,793 42 05/22/11 11:07 PM
by Seriously_Spaced
* Trip Report---Placebo Pills Apollyphelion 2,182 19 10/26/09 03:26 AM
by Salomon
* too...much...caffeine... MOTH 738 10 08/18/04 09:41 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
826 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.