Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: first time acid tripper
    #98538 - 12/08/99 11:36 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Just take 1 hit for the first time. One thing about acid is that potency varies greatly, and 1 hit of acid from one batch can be a lot stronger than 1 hit from another batch. If you start getting into multiple hits you could be overwhelmed quickly. So play it safe and just take 1 hit.

Also, make sure you are well rested going into the trip, because with acid times are roughly doubled, and tripping for SO long (12 hours of tripping is intense) can be very wearing on body, mind, and soul.

Other than that, just realize that while the trips (shrooms vs acid) are very similar, they do have their differences. Acid is kind of 'pushy' for lack of a better term. Some people describe it as harsher. Sometimes acid just grabs you by the balls and does as it will! But don't let that get you down. I've tripped probably around 25 times, with only 5 or so being shrooms... so as the math shows, I've mostly tripped off of acid and enjoyed it greatly.

Shrooms are a teacher. Acid is a tool. A very powerful tool. Acid has helped me understand myself better, and see myself from an outside viewpoint, which has greatly benefitted me in bettering myself. Shrooms seem to want to teach rather, not about me, but about the nature of reality and fungus type things :smile:

So I guess what I'm trying to say is:

While acid is harsher than shrooms, they are both extremely beneficial if used correctly, and just because you might want to use extra caution, doesn't mean that you won't have the time of your life!

[This message has been edited by another_dimension (edited December 08, 1999).]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#98540 - 12/08/99 12:52 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the advice. I'm a little worried about getting bad acid. Someone i know ended up in the hospital after a few hits. anything to watch out for?

Anonymous

#98541 - 12/08/99 01:23 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man;

Yeah, definately only go with one hit to start out. A very important thing I think is make sure you know and really trust the person you are getting it from, so that will greatly cut down the risk of getting some bunk acid and make you less paranoid before taking it. I don't do acid very much at all but all the times i've done it, it's been really fun but really intense so get ready for a mind job and a half. Try and do it with someone that has done it before so they can guide you around if things get freaky. Also try and be somewhere that you are comfortable.

Peace out yo......

------------------
No, there was nothing wrong with him. Oh except that sometimes he thought he was being chased by a giant Hedgehog
- Monty Python

Anonymous

#98542 - 12/10/99 12:36 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Well one hit for your first time is the best advice, and just to relax and enjoy everything. I did two my first time, wow, what a trip, sure it was fun, and I'll do acid again for sure, but just one to start my friend

------------------
If you can't handle your own get someone else to it just makes sense

Anonymous

#98543 - 12/10/99 12:58 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I also say take one hit. I took only one on my first trip. And it was a great trip. It was still one of my favorite trips. Also. if your worried about bad acid, try to get gel-tabs. I always here that theyre less likely to be bad. Plus Ive found them to produce a much better trip than paper or liquid.

I had tripped acid about 15 times before my first shroom trip. I like shrooms much better. Like someone said above, acid is pushy. It feels chemical and can overpower you, whereas shrooms feel natural. Also shrooms are weirder, which is a plus when tripping. goodluck

------------------
Surrender to the Phlow

Anonymous

#98544 - 12/12/99 07:21 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

You will know if you get good acid cause it totally fucks with you. the trip is like a non-stop rollercoaster ride, its totally intense. go for the one-hit wonder and work your way up.
-dark

------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Anonymous

#98545 - 12/15/99 01:04 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I took 2 hits the first time (and only time) I did acid and it was a blast. It depends on how hard you want to trip. I wasn't overwhellmed by the trip and if you've done shrooms before you have experience with trippin. But if you have any doubts only take one hit. Having negative thoughts about trippin on acid before you take it can lead to a bad trip.

Anonymous

#98546 - 12/15/99 01:25 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

take one hit. also, acid, if on paper blotter can be seen under blacklight. that may help you know if youve got acid. acid vs.shrooms- acid is like a high powered-eletroboost rocket while shrooms are more like a jet with speed control. its eight hours of peak.

Anonymous

#98547 - 12/15/99 02:47 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Kewl. I didn't know that acid on a blotter could be seen under blacklight. Does this blacklight test work all the time? Are there any exceptions? Thanx to everyone who has sent me tips.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale