Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, DXM, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Paranoia on ACID?
    #1758263 - 07/29/03 02:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i used to love magic mushrooms, i would sit around and think about them....but lately i cant seem to have a good mushroom trip due to massive paranoia about personal matters and my life and future

would acid cause this? i read it more clear minded and you can think better! or will i just end up in some terrible 10 hr chaos

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekilla
journeyman
Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1758291 - 07/29/03 02:39 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

well ive recently tried LSA, but not LSD. but they are similar chemicals with similar effects, and i fent no paranoia at all... i just felt generally fucked i lay on my bed and cant remember whether i slept or not lol although i can remember some things like an imaginary conversation with my friend that couldnt have possibly taken place - its just confusing as to whether this was a trip or a dream lol

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: killa]
    #1758599 - 07/29/03 04:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I think you'd probably get the same paranoia...but maybe not, give it a try. Everybody works differently :wink:

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #1759259 - 07/29/03 12:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

IMO, there's less of a chance for you to freak out on acid. It's really a nice mental trip, there's no body high at all. In my experience, the drugs that get your body high have more of a chance of making you freak out.

Out of the three that I've tripped on, I'd have to say:

#1 - DXM
#2 - Shrooms
#3 - Acid

But take note, everybody's different.

Offlinekief
Dr. Nuggz

Loc: east coast
Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: Adden]
    #1760467 - 07/29/03 07:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

persoanlly i think acid is alot more intense and more bug out mental factor then mushrooms.

--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

#1760633 - 07/29/03 08:40 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

killa said:
i can remember some things like an imaginary conversation with my friend that couldnt have possibly taken place - its just confusing as to whether this was a trip or a dream lol

this same shit happened to me on shrooms...i was tripping in my bed and in the crazy shroom dream my nigga popped in and said "whats cracking"...but i think he just melted away into the bliss of colors and trance music...i cant remember!

Invisibleyostf
Stranger
    #1760703 - 07/29/03 09:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

acid might induce paranoia just because everything is so fucked up and strange

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: yostf]
    #1760876 - 07/29/03 09:52 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

im used to shit being fucked up and strange.....shrooms sometimes everything feels so weird and shit...but i enjoy it...however...that whole mindfuck on shrooms kinda irritates me as i get paranoid so easily

Offlinekilla
journeyman
    #1760946 - 07/29/03 10:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

well id suggest you try hawaiian baby woodrose before you try acid because the lsa in the seeds will show you what to expect sort of... it just doesnt have as intense visuals as lsd-25 does

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
    #1761051 - 07/29/03 10:58 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

You put dxm before shrooms? wow i cant imagine feeling like that, dxm trips that i have had have been just like really clumsy and a really drowsy high.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinejono
misc.
Loc: Sydney, Australia
    #1761974 - 07/30/03 06:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I can only speak from my personal experience, so take from it what you will. Ive found that mushrooms have generally been a much 'smoother' ride, with no paranoia, or significant body load. Acid on the other hand Ive found to be a lot more stressful on my mind, to make me feel a lot more tense and anxious. Ive never really had paranoia on either of them, but from the two , Id say acid would probably be more likely to dispose you to think paranoid thoughts, also if you did happen to get paranoid thoughts on acid, you are going to be tripping for a lot longer period of time than if you had done shrooms.

Just my 2c
Jono.

--------------------
Our problem results from acting like cowboys on a limitless frontier when in truth we inhabit a living spaceship with a finely balanced life-support system." David C. Korton

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #1762017 - 07/30/03 07:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ya you should try Hawaiian baby woodrose because of its magical LSA content.
It has a very unique trip. Good and strange like LSD but different because of a small odd body buzz. Also has a strong theme to accompany each trip.

You have to make sure the seeds you buy are from Hawaii and are true HBWR.
I recommend this to any tripper who likes the mental-physical feelings of LSD but does not mind to not to have mined crushing visuals like acid.

The visual from HBWR have flower patterned visuals that seem to blow wispy as if there was a breeze. Visuals are very subtle in low doses (3-8 seeds) but profound on high doses (14-16 seeds). But only if your brave enough and want to trip really hard.

I suggest 8 seeds if your an experienced tripper and 5 seeds if your new to tripping. These seeds are way to under rated. You can learn so much from the experience. So try this before you try acid so you know what to expect.

The vendor I use to get the real McCoy HBWR is Bouncing B (always fresh and potent). The best part about the seeds is that there legal to buy. HBWR is beside shrooms and acid in my books.

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1762748 - 07/30/03 02:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I would be highly interested in trying LSA, especially after finding acid to be the greatest drug known to man (at least... to THIS man!).

The best way to measure what you'll be like on acid, is to think of what you're like when sober. If you normally get paranoid when sober, you'll most likely end up getting paranoid on acid. With acid, comes the good and the bad of your life. Work to change the bad - relish the good.

I also get sickly paranoid and miserable on mushrooms. My body just can't handle the fungus - I get ultra-tired, my blood boils, my skin melts, I get stomach cramps, and my thoughts invariably turn to the negativity produced by these sick sensations. And yet, I hold LSD very dear to me. It is an entirely different drug, and the two should not be compared in public!

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: Gog]
    #1762754 - 07/30/03 02:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

P.S. I also used to love magic mushrooms, I only started getting the bad body stuff recently.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #1762920 - 07/30/03 03:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

theshiftingwalls said:
Ya you should try Hawaiian baby woodrose because of its magical LSA content.
It has a very unique trip. Good and strange like LSD but different because of a small odd body buzz. Also has a strong theme to accompany each trip.

Eeh.  I dislike HBWR seeds because of the vasoconstriction you get -- you know, what gives you those odd cramps, mild numbness, etc.  I just can't help but think that that can't be very healthy for me.  :wink:

Now, if you want something without any lasting aftereffects at all, there's ayahuasca, which is also basically legal and easy to make.  Of course, you tend to puke at the beginning of a trip ... but then, you also tend to think that that's not such a bad thing.  :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Divine state

Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: Sev]
    #1763365 - 07/30/03 06:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Sev I created the best method to rid all the bad side effects and some how its that stuff that get. Its is also a suppresser for LSA to not work as good. There is hardly side effects what so ever when my method that I created is used.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1739148&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: Gog]
    #1764632 - 07/31/03 01:49 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Gog said:
I also get sickly paranoid and miserable on mushrooms. My body just can't handle the fungus - I get ultra-tired, my blood boils, my skin melts, I get stomach cramps, and my thoughts invariably turn to the negativity produced by these sick sensations. And yet, I hold LSD very dear to me. It is an entirely different drug, and the two should not be compared in public!

Yea..i used to really like shroomin...but nowadays i always get anoying body sensations, i get kinda depressed on them, and i cant stand the mindfuck i get from shrooms. The last few trips ive had on shrooms havent exactly been bad, but they haven't been good either. Acid on the other hand...god damn i love acid.

It's still totally possible to have a bad time on acid. Trying the LSA woodrose trips first sound like a good idea to see how you can handle the type of feelig of acid...although acid is waaaay better

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Divine state

Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1764713 - 07/31/03 02:21 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Slipknot420 the LSA in woodrose is very potent its just like acid but to a lesser degree in low doses. But no hallucinations (only minor visuals in low doses) with even more euphoria then acid. If you want to have good level 5 trip you can take 14-16 seeds and see the interesting qualities of the trip with some intense tribal visuals.

Make sure use the right prep to not get leg cramps etc. again >

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1739148&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #1766048 - 07/31/03 02:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I only did it twice, 8 seeds and 11 seeds. It gave me the same intense euphoria as acid and gave me some trails, but for me it never compared to LSD. I didnt get any of the massive mind patterning, changing colors, or mindblowing visuals i get from cid. LSD is always a more enjoyable experience for me. The seeds still got me really damn high though

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: Paranoia on ACID? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1766691 - 07/31/03 06:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

SlipKnot420, I also like acid a lot more than mushrooms. LSD is unquestionably superior to shrooms as far as I'm concerned. Shrooms muddle me up, give me warped thinking, and unpleasant bodily sensations. Acid has no effect on my body, makes me feel like I can do anything, and brings me an inch closer to reality. They are both "mind openers", but the vibes surrounding the acid experience are more comforting to my lazy human soul than mushrooms. It ain't free talkin' to fungus.

I hate the band Slip Knot, but I respect your admiration for acid. :lol:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, DXM, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience