Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrGreenThumb865
Dude, who's got the lighter?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tennessee Flag
Re: shrooms vs. acid [Re: JilPil] * 1
    #14676375 - 06/26/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ahmcarri said:
i have a card damn
im just going to get rid of the card its stupid

Wish my state would stop being so ignorant and allow medical marijuana.

Like I said though just ask around, it might take some time but I'm sure Lucy will come your way dude. :lsd:

And there's always shrooms if you cant find Lucy... But for some reason shrooms are harder to come across than acid around here.

--------------------
:mushdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrr
Female
Re: shrooms vs. acid [Re: JilPil]
    #14676376 - 06/26/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Oh no, don't ask them at the club :facepalm:

You have to meet them outside of their place of work to buy highly illegal psychedelics from them that should be obvious

I'm just saying you have to be more social with the right people in the right places.

Offlinefungifann
Stranger
Re: shrooms vs. acid [Re: drr]
    #14676417 - 06/26/11 06:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

acid for me is strictly visual the only time i get feelings of euphoria is on low doses like 1 tab wheres its just like getting high not tripping but thats no fun. this is a very cool and interesting drug never had a bad trip
  On shrooms though i just feel amazing like im 4 years old again and everything is new and amazing and im full of energy. i dont understand how people have bad trips from shrooms cause i always feel like a fucking god when i take them. then again i only eat 3.5-4.5 grams at a time.

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: shrooms vs. acid [Re: drr]
    #14676520 - 06/26/11 07:08 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Oh no, don't ask them at the club :facepalm:

You have to meet them outside of their place of work to buy highly illegal psychedelics from them that should be obvious

I'm just saying you have to be more social with the right people in the right places.

well duhhh
im not gunna strait up ask lol
but a way to get to meet them to talk outside or something is what i mean
i doubt ill ask im not going to pot clubs anymore they are a rip off
im so burned out on pot

Offlinemushroomtripper
Stranger
Re: shrooms vs. acid [Re: starkes]
    #17110896 - 10/27/12 09:45 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I find the main differences with mushrooms head state compared to the acid head state is that mushrooms are very introspective, can they show u your own subconscious and makes u look inwards for answers. I think this is why some people have bad trips off shrooms, because it shows them things about themselves they don't want to know, or things they've done/experienced in there past. if you have bad karma don't do shrooms (or do, you never know they might sort you out) I find the things they can show you to be hugely beneficial. The mind state Acid i find does the opposite, it opens you up, so that everything in your environment effects you, if your somewhere you feel awkward acid will open you up to this (maybe lead to a bad trip), if you feel comfortable you feel more that way . On acid, you can sense bad intentions in a room, or the change of a song will effect you profoundly. Acid gives you insights on the outside world. Visually shrooms are much more organic fluid style,kind of like being in a underwater cartoon world with far more intense wavey colours and textures (if you eat enough). Lsd visuals are mush more angular and almost electric, think regimented patterns wave and swirl out of every texture, with each texture creating it's own pattern. Shrooms make you feel warm, nice and chilled. Acid has quite a speedy feel to it, you mind is working quite fast.I personally prefer shrooms (a good ol dose of 100+ liberty caps does the trick), I find the mushroom spirit much gentler, older and wiser, I find the insights and head state incredibly deep and beneficial and can really improve you as  a person, love the visuals, and love the way they make u feel. And Prefer the way you minds not working overtime. Of course, I absolutely love the both of them.

OfflineDimethyltryptamine
Altered States

Re: shrooms vs. acid [Re: mushroomtripper]
    #17110987 - 10/27/12 10:10 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome mushroom tripper:mushroom2: you brought up a pretty old thread but might aswell say my opinion: Think of it like a clock, mushrooms are analog LSD is digital.

--------------------
:dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag