Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
North Dakota Shroomerites
    #9852861 -

Hey there, I am new to the shroomery and I was just wondering if anyone lives in or has even passed through north dakota.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: killerchyle]
    #9852994 -

Isn't that in Canada?

I didn't think anyone actually lived in North Dakota.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: DragonChaser]
    #9853493 -

I go to school here....i hate hate hate hate it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: Kanos]
    #9853666 -

I'm from Wyoming, and even we laughed at North Dakota. :thumbdown:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: killerchyle]
    #9853883 -

North Dakota doesn't really exist. as far as i'm concerned it's all one big Dakota.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: whattheheck]
    #9853906 -

whattheheck said:
I'm from Wyoming, and even we laughed at North Dakota. :thumbdown:



In Idaho we politely giggle at Wyoming  :lol:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: twighead]
    #9853943 -

Hahahha.
I just had this ridiculous conversation with someone about North Dakota yesterday.
He was like "You know, I think I just want to run away to North Dakota and have 6 children and smuggle them back here in a mini van."
"North Dakota? Why?"
"No one is born in North Dakota. It would be so original."
"What? Plenty of people are born there."
"No. Think about it. Have you EVER met anyone from North Dakota?"
"No..."
"See? It's like an imaginary place inside a little black hole in the world. No one really lives in North Dakota. They just don't want us to join the secret society they've established there."
"Oh my god."
"North Dakota is just one big time warp. It's not real."
"Hm."
"And that's where it is."
"What?"
"It's hidden in the depths of the place they call North Dakota."
"What is?"
"The meaning."
And then he sat there silently for the next 20 minutes, until we asked him something and all he replied was
"North Dakota."

I just had to share that. Haha.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: twighead]
    #9853954 -

Those of us in Wyoming never considered Idaho :snub:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: whattheheck]
    #9854045 -

Wyoming is worse than North Dakota for sure... Idaho is alright. At least it's next to Oregon and Washington. But there's a big Neo-Nazi group in northern Idaho, and a lot of backwards people evenly spread out. But the same as everywhere.

Anyone ever been to Gold Bug? Best hot springs in Idaho IMO.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9854065 -

I'm allowed to hate on Wyoming because I'm from there, but all I'll say is it's a hard place to live.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: whattheheck]
    #9854071 -

I'd imagine. There's a reason it's called the cowboy state :tongue2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: whattheheck]
    #9854072 -

...why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: Adden]
    #9854075 -

because everyone there is a cowboy of course!


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9854096 -

:redneck:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: killerchyle]
    #9854309 -

killerchyle said:
Hey there, I am new to the shroomery and I was just wondering if anyone lives in or has even passed through north dakota.



I've passed through there on my tour of the mountain west.  Honestly, there isn't much in North Dakota.  The interstate stretches for miles and miles with no services.  That means you better keep your gas tank topped off and not break down.  The western part of the state is beautiful, but unhabitable except by bison.  The Theodore Roosevelt National Park is worth seeing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: nookjohn]
    #9857715 -

haha thanks for the nice replies, yeah i was born into this frozen wasteland.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: whattheheck]
    #12694383 -

thnx for the hate :frown: u dont have to tell us it sucks here, we know well enough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: bosshoss]
    #12695631 -

I have family in Fargo and am there a few weeks a year.  Would love to meet some Shroomerites and actually find some ganj.  It's hard when you are over 30 and don't know any enhanced folk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: Psynsns]
    #12696299 -

haha, when u come to fargo next hit me up, i can make a trip and hook you up with some ganj, hahaa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: North Dakota Shroomerites [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #12696386 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Wyoming is worse than North Dakota for sure.



What are you talking about. Wyoming has Yellowstone!

I was going to tell a story about traveling through N. Dakota to get to Yellowstone but then I realized I've gotten my Dakotas mixed up.
So instead of hearing a boring story about S. Dakota I'll give you an even more boring story about not having a story... and then I found five dollars


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* North Jersey shroomerites... pet stores?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,746 23 08/04/08 06:53 PM
by fapjack
* Shroomerite Withdrawal
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,643 97 01/25/08 05:40 PM
by mycopsycho
* Yellowstone Super Volcano YouEnjoyMyself 2,044 15 03/25/04 08:45 AM
by shaggy101
* U.S.A. The North Vs. The South
( 1 2 3 all )
crakkattak 5,037 51 01/07/07 03:56 PM
by Shroomism
* South Dakota... Herbus 1,461 5 03/06/06 05:42 PM
by Herbus
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 06:15 PM
by justsomegirl
* Calling European Shroomerites, help me avoid being a stupid american on my trip
( 1 2 all )
Nephlyte 2,592 36 06/12/08 04:59 PM
by Nephlyte
* Guess whos working in Yellowstone this summer Greenvalley 858 8 05/02/11 11:17 PM
by Greenvalley

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,653 topic views. 2 members, 217 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.