Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846800 -

meams said:
AmericanPsycho said:
meams said:
Psycho - i see your in VA.  Myself aswell, Grew up on the penninsula, went to university in Norfolk, and now live up near Staunton.

Greetings! :wave:



cool, now we can meet up and "trade" things.



FO' sho!  DragonChaser lives somewhere in the Tidewater region aswell.  Once I get some fucking money we'll meet up for a show in Richmond or something and have a nice ragefest.




--------------------

Edited by CherryBom (02/23/09 08:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846813 -

God damn Slum Dog is winning it all tonight....


Man i hope Mickey Rourke wins so bad..


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846819 -

'meh, not quite sure what you'd like to exchange - I don't think I have anything of value/interest.

I have a dope ass pressure cooker I'll probably never use again? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846843 -

meams said:
'meh, not quite sure what you'd like to exchange - I don't think I have anything of value/interest.

I have a dope ass pressure cooker I'll probably never use again? :shrug:



nah, I can't say what I'm talkin about here or they'll ban me

Mod Edit:  We don't allow any kind of drug trades or deals in the forums.  I think it's very obvious what has transpired here and a ban has been issued.  Let this be a warning to everyone else.  :smile:


--------------------

Edited by CherryBom (02/23/09 08:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846853 -

Ah, I see where you're goin with this line of thought.  I'm clean at the moment (job):(  But hopefully by the time these things come to be realized I'll have properly dirtied my bloodstream back to the proper drug-infested level.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9847153 -

What a load of shit...

They just robbed Mickey Rourke of his Oscar. I am never watching that  again.  Even Shawn Penn just admitted he shouldn't have won that award, and it should have been Mickey Rourke...


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: MrSinister]
    #9847175 -

my favorite movie is still the graduate. it inspired me to be a cougar when i get old. haha. no it really was a great movie. any other graduate fans here?

well the oscars inspired me to see slumdog millionaire whatever the hell that is. and obviously inspired me to the the dark knight...

and apparently i missed the best part when ben stiller (who i love...zoolander  :zoolander: ) made fun of that dude. so some one post the video if it's available.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9847176 -

meams said:
someone post a youtube link of stiller makin fun of jacq when it gets put up.



here it is!!  Hilarious! hahahahah



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9847177 -

ohh and the oscars ended just in time for fantasy factory :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9847199 -

hahaha ben stiller :heart: thanks for postin it!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9847267 -

thirdtragedy said:
hahaha ben stiller :heart: thanks for postin it!



what do you think Joaquin Phoenix thinks about it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9847278 -

probably too fucked up to care! was he there?! haha. i mean he should have a sense of humor about it. if i came out acting like that i would expect a handful of people to make fun of me too.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9847294 -

thirdtragedy said:
probably too fucked up to care! was he there?! haha. i mean he should have a sense of humor about it. if i came out acting like that i would expect a handful of people to make fun of me too.



true.  I don't think he was there.  I think that probably made him more depressed though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9847427 -

I have always, and will always, drool over Natalie Portman.

And I am not the drooling type.

Oh yeah, Stiller nailed that. :thumbup:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: whattheheck]
    #9847440 -

I feel really bad for Joaquin Phoenix.  It really reminds me of what happened to Syd Barrett.  What a shame.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9847447 -

Syd Barrett??


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: whattheheck]
    #9847476 -

whattheheck said:
Syd Barrett??



You don't know him?  He was the original member of Pink Floyd, he created the band basically in 1965.  And he got so strung out on Acid that it gave him schizophrenia and he had to quit the band.

"Wish You Were Here"  was the band saying that they wish Syd was with them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9847515 -

Okay, I thought that was him. I've read several articles about it, but wasn't sure.

I hated Pink Floyd for no other reason growing up than a few hoods (yup, we had hoods) always wore their clothing. I thought they were some heavy metal band. :shrug:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: whattheheck]
    #9847522 -

whattheheck said:
Okay, I thought that was him. I've read several articles about it, but wasn't sure.

I hated Pink Floyd for no other reason growing up than a few hoods (yup, we had hoods) always wore their clothing. I thought they were some heavy metal band. :shrug:



no, it's a 60's psychedelic rock band.  Probably the best one from the 60's


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9847548 -

I watched "The Wall" one night back in '02 right after I smoked a bunch of stupidly potent bud on my friend's massive TV. I can remember bits and pieces, but needless to say it was a trip.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 80th annual Oscars draw record low TV ratings bodynotdead 703 3 02/25/08 09:10 PM
by g00ru
* It Was 105 in Richmond and Norfolk, VA Today FeedingMyDreams 722 10 07/26/10 02:31 AM
by Konyap
* The Oscars skatealex2 947 19 02/22/15 09:27 PM
by fapjack
* What Did All Of You Think Of The 2015 Oscars? superbob57 718 10 02/23/15 03:45 PM
by superbob57
* Oscars tonight *DELETED* Lion 447 7 03/02/14 03:01 PM
by pwnasaurus
* La La Land accidentally announced as best picture at oscars rudebuoy 210 4 02/27/17 09:45 AM
by AuroraBorealis88
* 82 Today in Norfolk, VA FeedingMyDreams 219 3 12/24/15 07:18 PM
by FeedingMyDreams
* Oscars
( 1 2 3 all )
bryguy27007 3,223 56 03/08/10 08:54 PM
by Irishdrunk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,031 topic views. 6 members, 42 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.