Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846530 -

why are they on so early anyways?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846546 -

because people on the east coast have jobs - and need their old-people sleep.

you fucking westcoasters are always bitching about shit being so early.  well FUCK YOU.  (mainly a LNC comment)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846552 -

hahaha. and also. i am trying to watch them. but whenever i try to watch anything and be on shroomery i just ignore the tv. i just love it here so much :heart: :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846559 -

meams said:
because people on the east coast have jobs - and need their old-people sleep.



true, I gotta get up a 3am, but I don't think I can sleep cause I'm rolling hard.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846569 -

Psycho - i see your in VA.  Myself aswell, Grew up on the penninsula, went to university in Norfolk, and now live up near Staunton.

Greetings! :wave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846570 -

thirdtragedy said:
hahaha. and also. i am trying to watch them. but whenever i try to watch anything and be on shroomery i just ignore the tv. i just love it here so much :heart: :wink:



:yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846582 -

I hope milk wins best director


--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846590 -

AmericanPsycho said:
meams said:
because people on the east coast have jobs - and need their old-people sleep.



true, I gotta get up a 3am, but I don't think I can sleep cause I'm rolling hard.



i have to wake up at 4 or 430 to go to work at 5 and it sucks! its only 7 here. my goal is 11 or midnight...... but who knwos when i will pass out.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: neopet nub]
    #9846595 -

The gay guy who wrote the screenplay for Milk already won an award.  He gave a speech of hope to all the closeted homos out there.  :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846734 -

I want to see Natalie :crankey:

Edited by whattheheck (02/22/09 08:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846751 -

thirdtragedy said:
AmericanPsycho said:
meams said:
because people on the east coast have jobs - and need their old-people sleep.



true, I gotta get up a 3am, but I don't think I can sleep cause I'm rolling hard.



i have to wake up at 4 or 430 to go to work at 5 and it sucks! its only 7 here. my goal is 11 or midnight...... but who knwos when i will pass out.



I ate an E pill at 6:15 pm SO i don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight and I have to get up at 3am.  Am i screwed? :uhoh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846754 -

mmmm probably :frown:


pop another one at 1am :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846758 -

meams said:
Psycho - i see your in VA.  Myself aswell, Grew up on the penninsula, went to university in Norfolk, and now live up near Staunton.

Greetings! :wave:



cool, now we can meet up and "trade" things.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846761 -

meams said:
mmmm probably :frown:


pop another one at 1am :smile:



I don't have another one.  I have a lot of xanax if that will help me crasH?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: memes]
    #9846762 -

thats what i was going to say...just take some thing to help you get through the day. a lot of coffee in the morning and a big nap after work :wink: if i had E i prob would have taken it too so don't feel bad! haha. and also how long of a shift do you work? if its less than 8 hours thats not too bad :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846768 -

Fuck all this waking up early shit I chose 3rd shift do what I want get to stay up all night sleep all day or go out all afternoon and still get decent sleep.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846770 -

cocaine ftw??;)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846776 -

thirdtragedy said:
thats what i was going to say...just take some thing to help you get through the day. a lot of coffee in the morning and a big nap after work :wink: if i had E i prob would have taken it too so don't feel bad! haha. and also how long of a shift do you work? if its less than 8 hours thats not too bad :wink:



4 hours


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #9846783 -

thirdtragedy said:
cocaine ftw??;)



hell yeah, just look at scarface in the movie, he made millions and buried those cockroaches.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Oscars are on [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9846784 -

AmericanPsycho said:
meams said:
Psycho - i see your in VA.  Myself aswell, Grew up on the penninsula, went to university in Norfolk, and now live up near Staunton.

Greetings! :wave:



cool, now we can meet up and "trade" things.



FO' sho!  DragonChaser lives somewhere in the Tidewater region aswell.  Once I get some fucking money we'll meet up for a show in Richmond or something and have a nice ragefest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 80th annual Oscars draw record low TV ratings bodynotdead 703 3 02/25/08 09:10 PM
by g00ru
* It Was 105 in Richmond and Norfolk, VA Today FeedingMyDreams 722 10 07/26/10 02:31 AM
by Konyap
* The Oscars skatealex2 947 19 02/22/15 09:27 PM
by fapjack
* What Did All Of You Think Of The 2015 Oscars? superbob57 718 10 02/23/15 03:45 PM
by superbob57
* Oscars tonight *DELETED* Lion 447 7 03/02/14 03:01 PM
by pwnasaurus
* La La Land accidentally announced as best picture at oscars rudebuoy 210 4 02/27/17 09:45 AM
by AuroraBorealis88
* 82 Today in Norfolk, VA FeedingMyDreams 219 3 12/24/15 07:18 PM
by FeedingMyDreams
* Oscars
( 1 2 3 all )
bryguy27007 3,223 56 03/08/10 08:54 PM
by Irishdrunk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,031 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.