Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: twighead]
    #9835953 -

twighead said:
what?



Thread ratings. I didn't think we had them?


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9835955 -

cause girls are treated as such on the internet


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: zouden]
    #9835962 -

zouden said:
twighead said:
what?



Thread ratings. I didn't think we had them?



i am so fucking confused i hope this intenttoDeMenT person doesn't post it'll make my balls explode


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9835965 -

because the pub is full of losers who can't have sex even in a jail cell :crazy2:

its embarrassing to watch some of you crawl and grovel for attention of some attention whore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9835968 -

b0red5tiff said:
because the pub is full of losers who can't have sex even in a jail cell :crazy2:

its embarrassing to watch some of you crawl and grovel for attention of some attention whore.



They can have sex in jail just not with women


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9835970 -

So fucking what?  She's hot and we want pics.  Nobody said she was the hottest girl on the Shroomery.  Nobody treats her like a goddess either.  If you've ever looked at a pretty girl and thought she was really hot, you're just as guilty as all of us intent fans for wanting to see a picture.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836189 -

Why does it have to be her. You realize that there are TONS of nakked girlz on teh interwebz right?


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Almond Flour]
    #9836205 -

Because she's a shroomerite.  That makes her special.  When I meet a shroomerite, no matter if it's a boy or girl, it's not like meeting a regular person.  There's something different about talking to shroomerites.  If I had the choice between seeing a sexy pic of some random girl on the internet and seeing a pic of intent, intent would take the cake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836251 -

Intent... yup.

If she posts that will make 10.


--------------------
Multiplied

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836280 -

Newbie said:
Because she's a shroomerite.  That makes her special.  When I meet a shroomerite, no matter if it's a boy or girl, it's not like meeting a regular person.  There's something different about talking to shroomerites.  If I had the choice between seeing a sexy pic of some random girl on the internet and seeing a pic of intent, intent would take the cake.



yeah right you wouldn't be saying that if she weren't a girl.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Learyfan]
    #9836304 -

You realize she hasn't posted one new photo of herself besides her myspace avatar, ever? Everything she has posted is old stuff. So more than likely she ain't gonna get out her cam and take a pic of herself just for us. She never has before.

But yeah if she did that would be sweet... especially an ass shot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9836320 -

b0red5tiff said:
Newbie said:
Because she's a shroomerite.  That makes her special.  When I meet a shroomerite, no matter if it's a boy or girl, it's not like meeting a regular person.  There's something different about talking to shroomerites.  If I had the choice between seeing a sexy pic of some random girl on the internet and seeing a pic of intent, intent would take the cake.



yeah right you wouldn't be saying that if she weren't a girl.



No shit I don't care about seeing shroomerite dudes.  :shrug:  A hot shroomerite chic will always be better than a hot regular chic to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836434 -

i don't see why you people can't just PM her, why you gotta play whorehouse in front of everyone hmmmmm :mad2:?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836436 -

Why do I click on these threads?  I think it's the same sadistic impulse to look real close at a car wreck as I drive by to see if I can see a body.  And shit, now I'm actually a part of it, I need a shower.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Edited by Riboflavin (02/20/09 11:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Riboflavin]
    #9836703 -

I knew this thread would bring a lot of complaints.  That was part of the reason I made it.  :grin:

But I still want to see the pics, intent. 










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836706 -

Newbie said:
Because she's a shroomerite.  That makes her special.  When I meet a shroomerite, no matter if it's a boy or girl, it's not like meeting a regular person.  There's something different about talking to shroomerites.


Did you ever notice that people who use shrooms don't magically become good people? The narcissists that take shrooms are still narcissists, the dickheads are still dickheads. So what's special about them just because they use shrooms? Nothing. omg you have the same color hair as me i feel a special connection with you!11 omg omg you're special to me cause you have the same color eyes!!omg we like the same music i feel a special connection with you!11


All of the girls on this website are just regular girls. There is nothing special about them. They just want to get high and trip on mushrooms. It would be nice if ego death really did make most people better people. It'd be nice if it made the dickheads and narcissists stop being what they are. But it doesn't. Shrooms aren't magical. If they were special and magical then "shroomerites" would automatically be special as you prefer to think, and ego death from any hallucinogen would make people stop being pieces of shit, but it doesn't.


--------------------
fuck it

if you order spores or mushroom cultures, dont use a slow shipping method unless you want your spores or cultures to get lost in the mail.

UPS with tracking is best imo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: mush999]
    #9836738 -

and your still a dickhead and a :puppet:


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: mush999]
    #9836743 -

Your putting words in my mouth.  I never said anything about people automatically becoming better for using mushrooms.  I'm merely saying that this form has really unique people.  They're not special because they use shrooms, they're special because they're a member of this community.  This is a very unique place.

Plus intent is hot and me and the OP want to see pics of her. :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836747 -

Newbie said:
they're special because they're a member of this community.  This is a very unique place.


No, they're not, and no it isn't. That's where you miss the point entirely.


--------------------
fuck it

if you order spores or mushroom cultures, dont use a slow shipping method unless you want your spores or cultures to get lost in the mail.

UPS with tracking is best imo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: intenttoDeMenT [Re: Newbie]
    #9836750 -

:yesnod:










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom Tea like Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FreakQlibrium 1,450 11 01/07/04 06:15 PM
by AKA PC
* Help me decide which scale to get TeRzMaStA 1,713 10 01/16/04 01:02 PM
by THEBOSS
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* What type of tea do you suggest to drink?
( 1 2 all )
boO 5,966 31 02/20/03 12:19 PM
by Morphrying
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Your typical "Meet the new guy" kinda thread. 3rdCoast 1,292 15 10/13/03 08:31 PM
by zeta
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Will this marijuana tea work? cybrbeast 2,868 19 01/09/04 11:38 AM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,962 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.