Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Don't feed the chimps xanax
    #9827042 -

lol apparently that chimp that went ape shit and totally raped that women went on a rampage from bzp's :lol:
he started brawling this poor women in her car for like 20 minutes and then was stabbed by her owner, then the cops came and iced that nigga
she fed him steak, lobster, and wine in a glass
she even slept with that floozy :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827049 -

you have had your face removed, please report.

yes, it hurts a bit.

are you made of glass?

no, is that important?

no, please report.

?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827051 -

This is literally the 10th time I've read this in the past 2 days.  I guess you can never get too much news though. :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: Newbie]
    #9827056 -

o lol is it, i thought the xanax piece was new


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827057 -

But by all means still give it to your kids...................:hotidea:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: unretarded]
    #9827065 -

unretarded said:
But by all means still give it to your kids...................:hotidea:




or other peoples kids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: unretarded]
    #9827069 -

dude that gurl was a widow, now shes chimpless
shes not going to live much longer grief kills all


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827214 -

the chimp looked me in the eye after i stabbed him, he was like
"why mom, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827264 -

Yeah, it may just be a pet, but I imagine you can become a lot more connected with chimpanzees than other animals, just because of their complex personalities, and their extreme intelligence in comparison to most other domestic animals. That must have been amazingly hard for that women to stab her close friend. :sad:

On a side note, my vet prescribed my dog xanex to help calm her down during thunderstorms. I'm pretty sure doctors will prescribe xanex for a fair number animals when they suffer from anxiety, it's not like the woman was irresponsible for giving the monkey alprazolam or anything. Speaking of which I'm on some right now, and feeling freat. :awesome:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9827268 -

Xanax*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9827271 -

wow u can get a script for your pets
i think my dog needs some oxy :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827282 -

Mine too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: Newbie]
    #9827402 -

lol yeah it's actually my dog's xanax (thanks newbie lol) I'm on right now. Kind of sad, but she doesn't need that many. :hehehe:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: Newbie]
    #9827408 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: dOseDidontknow]
    #9827483 -

lol so do u go 2 a vet to get xanax
thats crazy
im on my way


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827504 -

My dog could definitely use some xanax.
Bitch is crazy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: 2859558484]
    #9827966 -

wowitch17 said:
lol apparently that chimp that went ape shit and totally raped that women



huh?  raped her?  :confused:


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Don't feed the chimps xanax [Re: DeadPhan]
    #9828149 -

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax: Your thoughts? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
StrandedVoyager 6,854 106 08/22/09 07:40 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Jacko used chimps as cleaners Gr8fulJ420 871 10 05/12/05 02:26 PM
by EvilEwok
* Should I take a xanex right now? please help. derx 581 6 11/30/08 01:04 PM
by smokdatkush
* Xanex sibsical 524 4 12/05/06 02:30 PM
by Wronguy
* Chimp Picture KillerChimp 599 5 01/25/05 12:28 AM
by DNKYD
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 04:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,401 53 05/07/18 09:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Don't let the ol lady borrow the your ride!!!
( 1 2 all )
mntlfngrs 3,395 20 07/19/03 03:05 PM
by mntlfngrs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,135 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.