Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795294 -

Hope it works out man :hug: Happy V day. Just try to relax


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: Gumby]
    #9795297 -

Just remember these fights are pretty much meaningless..no really they are.
  Petty disputes over non essential points is shure sign of the state of the relationship and your personal state of mind.
    Bickering is what happens when one or more parties is frustrated in the relationship.
        This could be from the relationship or could be personal frustrations that fester into a argument.


Tell her about your feelings calmly and emotionally and if she does not respond correctly...you have your answer.

Put it bluntly,so you would rather play a game ,than spend time with your mate ..?


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: unretarded]
    #9795310 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795313 -

supernovasky said:
Quote:
Thats the problem man. When i was addicted to WoW (My second year of high school). It was because I wanted to escape the shitty life I was living. WoW was a place to be an asshole, hero, explorer, without ever leaving my seat. She has it good right now. She has a husband who does allot of the house work, she has plenty of pot to smoke, and It sounds like she's doing good in her WoW guild.......why the fuck would she want to change.

Better yet, is this really how you want your Marriage? With a wife who slowley becomes overweight and moody, cause all she does is sit on her ass and play WoW. Finishing graduate school is a milestone man, I hope Someday i can be in the same position. Do you really wanna start a Career with the "Loving" family you have now? Thank god you dont have kids with her! For god sakes if you really want to leave this marriage, it will be hard.....but you have nothing to lose but a lazy wife, and everything to gain! There are plenty of girls out there who would like a successful man who helps out with the dishes, trust me.


Please keep in mind that your angry and hurt because of her reaction towards you today, definitely dont do anything rash. Just something to think about  What are some of the things you love about your life and that are great within your marriage? Maybe it is just a 3 year rough patch. Either way im not married so i wouldnt know



Thanks for typing this, Tea. I appreciate it. No, I do not want the rest of our life to go like this. I'm actually going to be applying to medical school soon, and if our marriage is having trouble now, I don't even want to think about what happens once medical school does come along. I'm worried for her though, honestly... I just cant help but imagine that I'm the only one actually keeping her alive and sane right now. She has stability, but her life is pretty much meaningless right now, and it hurts me to see that... because she is EXTREMELY bright and all, but she's ruining herself and me in the process.



I have been through this feeling before, the feeling that the woman will not last if I am not there to take care of here.

THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES, DO NOT LET THE GUILT GET TO YOU.

It's part of their manipulative ways, some women WANT you to feel like that. You're totally playing into it, too.

Just because her life is meaningless does not mean you have to play personal jesus and be her savior

Maybe if you leave her she will come to and realize the mistakes she has made. This is often the case, I hear it time and time again. It's also happened to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795315 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795323 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795346 -

supernovasky said:
I have done that, unretarded. Her response is, "you're so unreasonable, you're wrong, you shouldn't make me choose, I just enjoy it, its fun, etc etc."



Unfortunatly it sounds like she has already made her choice.At this point it sounds like you need to decide if this is what you are looking for in a relationship.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9795353 -

ToTheSummit said:
Sorry your day is going shitty.  My wife knows that I pretty much boycott Valentines Day.  My attitude is that if you need a 'special day' to show your love then you must be faking it.  So today my wife got nothing out of the ordinary from me.  I kissed her and told her I loved her this morning.  She got me a card, but she knew I'd do nothing special so it was no big deal when she didn't get one in return.  We'll most likely spend the day playing video games together, might go out to lunch, and then cook a nice dinner (gonna make steak and shrimp) this evening.

Guys, if you really want to impress your woman then try bringing her flowers and a card for no reason at all instead of waiting for Valentines Day.  Trust me, she'll be much more impressed!

Hope your day gets better Supernovasky.



Good man! That's how I feel about it, I am taking my lady out, but I'm not going out of the ordinary, I'm just showing that no matter the occasion, I love her. Word out man! :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: feifen]
    #9795369 -

your wife and I would probably get along really well. 

all i do is sleep and play videogames, i hate socializing and going out, and i'm bipolar. 

at least let her know there are people exactly like her if you let her go.

i never played wow.  do you text with the people you play, or do you use a headset?


--------------------
_/\__/\/\__/\_/\_/\_/\/\_/\_/\/\_/\__/\__/\__/\/\__/\_/\___/\_/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: feifen]
    #9795384 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795387 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795391 -

Yep, Valentines day is crap. Crap crap crap.


--------------------
The problem with the straight and the narrow is its so thin I keep sliding off at the side- Spaceman J.

Got to pick a pocket or two - Fagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795399 -

I boycott all the commercial holidays.

I try to live by this instead :

"Christmas is the time of year when people do and say nice things, which, quite frankly they should do and say every day."


--------------------
I am my own lab rat.


Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember.  Involve me and I will learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795421 -

I would take my name off of everything ,bills/credit cards etc,then move out.
  Contact a lawyer ,they are cheap.

  I cant see it costing more than 300 to 700 max ,probably a 50 dollar court house document,the lawyer comes into play only if she tries to get nasty,but that takes money,so just having the lawyer is all you usually need.
I dont think you would owe her any monthly money as you have not been married long enuff.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: unretarded]
    #9795453 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795461 -

You made up your mind rather quickly.

I wish you the best man, I know this has to be hard :frown:

:cactuarrun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9795464 -

ToTheSummit said:
Guys, if you really want to impress your woman then try bringing her flowers and a card for no reason at all instead of waiting for Valentines Day.  Trust me, she'll be much more impressed!

Hope your day gets better Supernovasky.



Absolutely!

All the best Supernovasky.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9795468 -

supernovasky said:
I wish it had never come to this :undecided: But it really does need to be done. Man, its going to be so weird to be separated. I've not been single for a VERY long time.



Dont do it based on a ad Valentines day. I mean Im sure there are other factors, but just make sure its what you really really want before you go through with it. Sometimes it can be easy to focus on the negative, but then when its gone all the positives will come flooding back to you.


--------------------
The problem with the straight and the narrow is its so thin I keep sliding off at the side- Spaceman J.

Got to pick a pocket or two - Fagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fed up with this V-day already. [Re: geokills]
    #9795477 -

Be sure to sleep on this one, and dont treat this like a co dependent Relationship. Dont keep separating and getting back together. Being alone sucks man :sad: Its really challenging, and make sure you up to the challenge if you go through with this.

Once you make your decision, stand by it 100%. You have decided it, and do not be fooled with promises of "Change" or "Not playing WoW so much". Anyone who say's they are going to change on a whim is lying and scared. It takes allot to change anyone, including ourselves.

Good luck man


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (02/14/09 12:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: saturngirl]
    #9795480 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The joy of Divorce! lonestar2004 2,037 9 07/27/05 02:33 PM
by amarks99
* Parents are getting divorced.
( 1 2 all )
clorox 4,368 30 03/26/08 08:07 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* I'm getting a divorce
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Barbi 9,348 103 09/22/04 11:15 AM
by wrestler_az
* How do you divorce your wife without her taking all your money?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Aiko Aiko 8,070 61 07/07/08 08:27 PM
by Brainiac
* divorce agreement to the government....................
( 1 2 all )
moe.phan 3,635 35 03/06/09 06:28 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* HELP ME GUYS!!!dating someone which had a 6 years relationship...TOO SOON TO DATE?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crazy_Diamond 5,410 62 01/30/06 01:37 AM
by Crazy_Diamond
* I just fed my dad a bean (for the first time)
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 5,475 52 12/05/04 03:09 PM
by ilus
* Divorce papers KristiMidocean 1,398 19 05/20/05 03:03 PM
by QuantumMeltdown

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,533 topic views. 8 members, 35 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.