Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
So I have this new camera...
    #9786368 -

... and I still can't take good pics! Now it looks like my room has HDR lightning! :crankey:

A few examples:












I need to figure out how this camera works


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: jds]
    #9786419 -

what camera did you get??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: jds]
    #9786459 -

the pics look ok to me :yesnod:


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: jds]
    #9786532 -

white balance


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: Big L]
    #9786633 -



dont ask why... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9786663 -

I didn't eat it! :tongue:, there was some weird mold in the top part and I had to behead it


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9786665 -

Try taking some pics outside. I find that natural lighting works much better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: Shroomeup]
    #9786674 -

I'll take some outside this summer, right now it's way too cold for my cacti, and there's that white thing on the ground... it seems Dr.uarewotueat contaminated Canada after showing me his pics that also had this white "thing" on them


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have this new camera... [Re: jds]
    #9786682 -

or just put them in photoshop and play with the curves and levels

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Got a digital camera, S. Divinorum and T. Pachanoi pictures HidingInPlainSight 708 5 12/08/04 10:29 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* BLack dot contamination in grow room!!!! HELP ZippoZM 989 4 02/16/04 01:11 AM
by nookjohn
* Salvia Divinorum Salvinorin Extraction & Refinement FAQ 6.8
( 1 2 all )
Divinorum 16,046 24 01/02/18 01:24 PM
by Solipsis
* Is ozone a useful tool in oder control? Larrythescaryrex 1,713 17 12/20/15 06:22 AM
by Mostly_Harmless
* EXCLUSIVE: Mycochemistry and Mycomythology mjshroomer 2,618 7 01/21/05 01:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Help needed,not urgent, but would like to have answer tonig Cinopsilo 587 4 11/01/03 07:31 AM
by neuro
* EZ and Cheap Cloning from Tissue Culture runnerup 3,509 6 12/24/04 01:00 PM
by pod3
* Poppie smiley needs assistance World Spirit 797 11 01/02/06 04:41 PM
by World Spirit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
533 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.