Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCinopsilo
I'm back
Loc: Somewhere in the middle o...
Help needed,not urgent, but would like to have answer tonig
    #2061426 - 10/31/03 08:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I could'nt decide whether this post fit here or not, but If it does'nt go here, please just move it to appropriate board, instead of locking it up, thanks.
Well I've looked all through the F.A.Q.'S on The Shroomery, even the question that said, "how do i post a pic" and it gave me nothing close to advice, searched countless other faq's and whatnot about posting a picture on this message board, and it has been about a month and I still can't figure it out, because everytime I know how to get the pics off my digital camera and onto the computer, but everytime I try and put it in a post on this message board it tells me that I have to upload it onto the Shroomery server, so I click upload, and it hesitates, then after a couple seconds, it tells me "Picture (or file) is corrupt, try another one", so I try every picture I own and it gives me the same message everytime. By the way, reason I put this in this forum, is because the pics I'm trying to post are plant pics for further critisicm, but in one of the faqs I read about how to post a picture on this message board, I believe it said that If it does'nt work properly, I may have to upgrade browser. Do I assume they mean to upgrade my AOL from 7.0 to whatever it is now...9.0 or whatever? HHHHEEEEEELLLLPPPP please.

--------------------
"Did you see what GOD just did to us maaaaan?" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"As your attorney, I advise you to get a very fast car, & you'll need the cocaine too." -
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Help needed,not urgent, but would like to have answer tonig [Re: Cinopsilo]
    #2062076 - 11/01/03 02:21 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What image format are your pics in?

OfflineCinopsilo
I'm back
Loc: Somewhere in the middle o...
Re: Help needed,not urgent, but would like to have answer tonig [Re: zeta]
    #2062135 - 11/01/03 02:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Jpeg, or JPG , I can't remember, but earlier tonight a mod prv. msg.'d me and told me to correspond through instant messages being that we both have AIM, me having AOL as well, but he talked me through it every step of the way, & it kept saying the same thing about a corrupt file, & we tried like 4 or 5 different things too. It's frustarating because it's so much easier with a picture as a pose to descriptions, Is it the same way for any other AOL users?

--------------------
"Did you see what GOD just did to us maaaaan?" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"As your attorney, I advise you to get a very fast car, & you'll need the cocaine too." -
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Help needed,not urgent, but would like to have answer tonig [Re: Cinopsilo]
    #2062159 - 11/01/03 03:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Take the picture off the camera and save it to directory (folder) you will remember. Most liekly you will have to resize the picture down to make it fit for the shroomery (i use photoshop but a number a programs will do). Inside the reply part of the srhoomery, click add photos or whatever it says. Remember that folder you saved your pic too and select it. Press upload. Wammo you gotta the picture information you can just copy and past into your post and you have a picture.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Help needed,not urgent, but would like to have answer tonig [Re: baraka]
    #2062389 - 11/01/03 09:31 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I couldn't figure out what the problem was...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden