Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone use Azureus Vuze?
    #9750151 -

If you do I have a question for you. How do you remove the pane on the right with all the ads so you can see what you are downloading?


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: zorbman]
    #9750170 -

Weird, vuze doesn't display ads for me.  What version?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: zorbman]
    #9750175 -

on the file menu click view->sidebar. then click on downloading in the sidebar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: nookjohn]
    #9750180 -

nookjohn said:
Weird, vuze doesn't display ads for me.  What version?



Wish I knew. When I click on the About tab nothing happens. In fact no matter what I click on the damn ads are always there. I know Im downloading because I see the indicators but no progress bar for the torrents or anything. When I double click on the downloading thing on the left pane nothing happens.

Maybe I got a bad install and should re-install or something.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: Indigenous]
    #9750186 -

Indigenous said:
on the file menu click view->sidebar. then click on downloading in the sidebar.



Tried that already. Nothing happens.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: zorbman]
    #9750204 -

I fucking hate vuze. too many ads.

You have to click "Advanced" to actually see what you're downloading :rolleyes:


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: zorbman]
    #9750213 -

When you first turn on vuze it can download and install updates then restart. It might do that then work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #9750225 -

Nunbuh_Chrubble said:
I fucking hate vuze. too many ads.

You have to click "Advanced" to actually see what you're downloading :rolleyes:



I see 'advanced list' under the File tab but it's greyed out just like the view buttons on the upper left. This thing is so fucked.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #9750230 -

Here's a screenshot of my vuze.  No ads to speak of.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: nookjohn]
    #9750263 -

Yeah if I can just get to that screen my ads will go away too.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: zorbman]
    #9750272 -

From the advanced interface (go to the advanced tab at Vuze) go to Tools==> Options==> Interface==> Start and click the show button after “Display Azureus UI Chooser”. There you will be able to choose between: 1) Vuze, the new interface, 2) Advanced Vuze, which loads the Vuze interface but it sends you to the advanced tab (with the old interface) and 3) Classic Interface, our old beloved interface.

google and jesus love you

p.s. you can't change from normal to advanced with tab or vice versa while downloading an update


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Edited by d33p (02/06/09 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone use Azureus Vuze? [Re: d33p]
    #9750303 -

When I select options nothing happens. I really think I have a bad install and Im gonna uninstall then re-install.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* azureus vuze?
( 1 2 all )
hazey 1,076 21 11/17/08 11:42 AM
by hazey
* VUZE Phish_Dude 355 14 07/30/09 11:12 PM
by jewunit
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,267 36 11/16/09 04:43 PM
by meatcakeman
* will vuze media player play .m4v? WorldWideWInton 882 2 07/31/09 09:44 AM
by WorldWideWInton
* Advanced computer help!!! asap. Psy Baba 812 9 11/13/08 05:48 PM
by Moodion
* testing out the new home recording interface Syle 596 4 07/07/07 10:01 PM
by Syle
* Fruitarianism: Advanced Nonviolent Vegetarianism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
jainveganbuddha 12,685 206 06/01/08 01:17 AM
by LeftyBurnz
* Advanced ramen cooking recipes?
( 1 2 3 all )
HopanDubMan 3,175 56 08/24/09 08:20 AM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
684 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.