Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin
    #9672446 -

Shroomism's thread about his step brother reminded me of my 18 year old cousin.  He's a racist, homophobic, redneck.  He came over to my Grandmother's recently wearing a full Nazi uniform.  I'm talking boots, pants, jacket, hat, tie and shirt, the whole deal.  He even had one of those air-soft rifle things as a gun.  He bought most of it on Ebay and according to him, it "wasn't cheap" because it's supposedly an official uniform.  Keep in mind that our Grandfather was held prisoner in WWII by the Nazis!!

He claims to have also sewed a KKK uniform.  Plus he's always talking about killing animals and people.  I know he says a lot of this shit just to get attention, but he's taking it to the next level with spending a lot of money on Nazi regalia and shit.  He's even joining the Marines because he wants so badly to kill someone. 
:nonono:










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Learyfan]
    #9672461 -

:nonono:

What makes the grass grow? BLOOD BLOOD


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Shroomism]
    #9672473 -

Alright I understand not beating up your 10 year old half brother but....

KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOUR FAGGOTY FUCKIN, CLOSET FAG COUSIN.

Sorry, but fuck him.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Learyfan]
    #9672482 -

Sad, I have a weird cousin like that. Not into Nazi stuff, but his head isn't right. When I was smaller he was sneaking out of his house and a dog came barking and he went to the dog and broke his neck then laughed about it. I got to see the whole thing...... I don't know whats wrong with some people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: ben_dover0802]
    #9672498 -

My cousin stabbed someone in the neck with a broken bottle =/. He's currently in prison.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Learyfan]
    #9672513 -

He's a nut. If he shows up like that again, you should take a picture of him. That way if he is serious about joining the Marines, you can show it to the recruiter he goes to so that they will know he's a nut case and won't let him join. The last thing the world needs is a wacko like that being trained to kill.

  Or if he shows up like that again, you could load him in the car and take him to a hardcore black neighborhood and kick him out in the middle of it. He might actually learn something!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: gandalf579]
    #9672542 -

gandalf579 said:
  Or if he shows up like that again, you could load him in the car and take him to a hardcore black neighborhood and kick him out in the middle of it. He might actually learn something!



Best solution yet.

Slip him a roofie and drop him off in the hood in his Nazi get-up.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9672547 -

Madtowntripper said:
gandalf579 said:
  Or if he shows up like that again, you could load him in the car and take him to a hardcore black neighborhood and kick him out in the middle of it. He might actually learn something!



Best solution yet.

Slip him a roofie and drop him off in the hood in his Nazi get-up.



  EXACTLY!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: gandalf579]
    #9672571 -

Almost bought a WWII war trophy nazi luger once. Beautiful condition and had a swastika stamped on it too. Purty cool. That neo nazi faggotry is fucked though.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Shroomism]
    #9672573 -

Shroomism said:
:nonono:

What makes the grass grow? BLOOD BLOOD



It's funny that you say that.  When my cousin was young, he squished a bug or something and someone asked him why he did it.  He said "I like to watch their blood poor out".  We all thought that was really weird.







\


--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Learyfan]
    #9672598 -

I used to smash lightning bugs and rub them on my hands to make them glow as a kid. Kids are cruel in their innocence. :shrug:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: gandalf579]
    #9672627 -

Nah, I'm not going to beat his ass or fuck with him.  The most I do is try and be a positive influence.  When he starts spouting off about niggers and faggots I just say "Live and let live".  But then of course he always counters with "Live and let die!"

Next time I hear him talking about wanting to kill someone, I'm going to tell him that he's going to kill someone and end up living in jail, in very close quarters with minorities.  Possible homosexual minorities.  I wonder if he's considered that.








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: GoaM]
    #9672628 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Pigasus]
    #9672648 -

Pigasus said:




lulz.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: GoaM]
    #9672672 -



--------------------

Edited by Pigasus (01/24/09 07:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Learyfan]
    #9672708 -

Learyfan said:
he's going to kill someone and end up living in jail, in very close quarters with minorities.  Possible homosexual minorities.  I wonder if he's considered that.



yeah like in the movie American History X


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9672722 -

Ha, exactly.  In fact maybe I should show him that movie.  Hmm......................









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #9672724 -

then he's gonna see the error of his ways, and while he's in jail you'll turn nazi, and when he comes back he tries to keep you from becoming what he once was. then you'll get shot by a black kid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My crazy, racist, homophobic cousin [Re: Pigasus]
    #9672749 -

Hmm, yeah maybe I shouldn't show him the movie.  I don't want that shit to all go down.  I don't want to get shot by anyone.









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* crazy trip to canada/wemf/my first rave/ met sykobish
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
KingOftheThing 8,660 101 07/27/05 11:25 PM
by Worf
* define what it means to be a racist
( 1 2 3 all )
oDin 5,279 46 11/19/03 12:34 AM
by Rose
* I think I might be a racist ... StrandedVoyager 1,515 15 10/08/05 01:44 PM
by Liz
* Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 25,634 99 07/31/08 08:59 PM
by weiliiiiiii
* Crazy folks Dreamer987 343 3 11/28/04 05:16 PM
by TheHateCamel
* Cousin in critical condition.. need some positive vibes pleeaase
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 4,053 35 06/20/05 11:08 PM
by Signo
* If my cousin has a baby, what does that make me? Hawkeye3 26,933 13 11/27/05 02:34 AM
by lid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,732 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.