Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Best places to buy super foods?
    #9597983 -

I really love making smoothies with spirulina, cacao, hemp powder, all that good stuff, but it is very expensive. Anyone know where I can a good deal on bulk super foods?
Oh, and some suggestions for more super foods would be great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #9598353 -

Galaxy Global Eatery sells hemp products at good prices.:thumbup:


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: Rahz]
    #9599817 -

just look out for sites that are doing deals, dont stick to one site...

i got 2 kg of cacao powder yesterday for the price of 1kg, its so much better than using the cacao nibs, its supposed to be more bioavailable aswell, its SO chocolatey!!! just a table spoon in a smoothie choclafies anything

:peace:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: Chronic7]
    #9601125 -

Chronic, where did you cop that cacao at? I just got into eating the nibs, and they are great! I make sure to chew them super well, but powder would be great.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #9603043 -

iherb.com has a lot of cheap stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: whattheheck]
    #9607360 -

www.detoxyourworld.com


buy 1kg of powder or nibs & get the same free

its a UK company though...not sure if they ship to the US

i used to get the nibs but the powder is so potent i had to try it, i find its much more chocolately tasting when blended into a smoothie, the nibs were just plain bitter

i have the powder, spirulina, bee pollen, maca, along with banana & mango juice

i can wake up in the foulest mood, drink that & feel great!

spirulina is the best btw


:peace:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: Chronic7]
    #9607783 -

THAT sounds dank!


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: whattheheck]
    #9608798 -

whattheheck said:
THAT sounds dank!




--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: jazzillion]
    #9610534 -

I copped me some raw cacao powder today in Boulder :eek:

That stuff makes the raw nibs taste mild. Goodness. But I made up a little smoothie with it, and it wasn't bad. With stuff like that, I'm gunning for the health value anyway, and as long as I don't want to puke it up, I'm game.

Thanks for the heads up.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: Rahz]
    #9612463 -

Rahz said:
Galaxy Global Eatery sells hemp products at good prices.:thumbup:



I tried going through the process of ordering there to see what the shipping would be and I couldn't continue. I opened it in IE to see if it would make a difference and the same thing happened. It told me not to continue going to that webpage. It says the website has an invalid security certificate.

Have you tried ordering from there recently?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: fazdazzle]
    #9621603 -

I received an order of hulled hemp (3 lb. packages) less than two weeks ago. The shipping from NY to NC was 5.50. After you go to checkout and enter your shipping/billing info, the next page has a drop down box that let's you choose shipping based on your zip code.

$6 per lb. is a good price no?

Edit: just click through the security feature.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Edited by Rahz (01/16/09 02:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: Chronic7]
    #9621736 -

Chronic777 said:
www.detoxyourworld.com


buy 1kg of powder or nibs & get the same free

its a UK company though...not sure if they ship to the US

i used to get the nibs but the powder is so potent i had to try it, i find its much more chocolately tasting when blended into a smoothie, the nibs were just plain bitter

i have the powder, spirulina, bee pollen, maca, along with banana & mango juice

i can wake up in the foulest mood, drink that & feel great!

spirulina is the best btw


:peace:



The girl on the opening page of that website is be-you-tee-full. :eek:


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: whattheheck]
    #9623422 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best places to buy super foods? [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #9624515 -

so this stuff actually makes you feel good? ive never heard of any of these foods

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spirulina AlteredAgain 1,681 16 07/01/07 09:55 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Spirulina Tangerines 2,797 19 05/04/08 03:21 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Spirulina Chronic7 1,040 8 01/15/09 10:19 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Super religous GF Cheebatoke 1,762 12 08/14/03 11:00 AM
by WaveRider
* How Long to go Without Food? *DELETED* Earth_Droid 918 4 08/24/03 05:02 PM
by HarveyWalbanger
* Someone put something in my food or drink
( 1 2 all )
pos 4,682 20 09/12/04 05:23 PM
by pos
* gradually imposed fast
( 1 2 all )
daytripper23 2,776 21 11/20/08 10:26 PM
by MOTH
* Vegetarian and increasing muscle mass
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 4,801 43 06/09/07 01:02 PM
by Sterile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
679 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.