Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9547984 -

Also, look up androgen insensitivity syndrome, where a person with an XY chromosome develops with the body of a female.  Would doing a person who looks, talks, and walks like a woman be considered gay by you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548000 -

Anonymous #14 said:
:facepalm:

Do shemales look like men?  No.



Are they men?  Yes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9548011 -

a friend of mine doggy-styled a girl at a party and turned her over and she had a little penis above her coochie somewere. I dunno what I would do in that situation...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548013 -

Anonymous #14 said:
:facepalm:

Do shemales look like men?  No.



Well bulldikes look like men so does that make her sexaul parter straight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9548016 -

If I fuck something with a woman's body, I could care less about chromosomes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548026 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Also, look up androgen insensitivity syndrome, where a person with an XY chromosome develops with the body of a female.  Would doing a person who looks, talks, and walks like a woman be considered gay by you?



I will not look it up.  We're talking about your average shemale, not someone with some exotic genetic defect that like one guy in Micronesia has.  And, if that person with that disorder has an XY and a penis, yes, it would be gay for a man to have sex with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9548039 -

XXY is known as klienfelters syndrome and they are considered male but develop a feminine body which include breasts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548042 -

Anonymous #14 said:
If I fuck something with a woman's body, I could care less about chromosomes.



But that something does not have a woman's body.  A womans body doesn't have a penis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9548121 -

HHhhhhhmMmmmmmm.

Let's see here:

Face: like a woman.
Hair: like a woman.
Boobs: like a woman.
Arms: like a woman.
Belly: like a woman.
Legs: like a woman.
Clothes: like a woman.
Genitals: like a man.

Seems like 7/8ths of the body is a woman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548163 -

Ya everything except where it counts.

Dude If I got a boob job, shaved, lost 25 pounds and grew out my hair I would probably look like a woman too.

Would you fuck me in the ass please?

Neither of us are ghey right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9548176 -

:shrug:

I will repeat.  If I was gay I would be out boning men who look like men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548190 -

And dikes would be boning dikes that looked like women if they were gay right?

This logic makes no sense.

By definition you are a homosexaul, at least partially.
    ho·mo·sex·u·al·i·ty Listen to the pronunciation of homosexuality
Pronunciation:
    \ˌhō-mə-ˌsek-shə-ˈwa-lə-tē\
Function:
    noun
Date:
    1892

1 : the quality or state of being homosexual
2 : erotic activity with another of the same sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9548212 -

I already agreed that it demonstrates bisexual tendencies.  However, homosexuality generally implies being attracted to men who look like men, and besides which the majority of shemale porn viewers consider themselves to be heterosexual.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9548272 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Ya everything except where it counts.





Dude I just want to fuck a female, even something resembling a female. This ain't about your procreation and bullshit, this is more like masterbating but while fucking a being resembling a female.

I don't want kids with a man, lol you faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548275 -

For one thing, only like 1% of shemales are fooling anybody.  They still have bodies shaped like men's with implants shoved down te chest.  They still have giant hands and feet.  They still have adam's apples.  Their faces are still the face of a man, just disguised by make-up and a wig.

Homosexuality only implies men being attracted to men.  I don't care what shemale lovers consider themselves.  The fact that they tend to consider hemselves straight, to me, indicate that they are homosexuals who find it difficult to accept their own homosexuality, so they find men who at least look vaguely like "socially acceptable" partners.

They're still a bunch of fags, not that there's anything wrong with that.  It's just a shame that they can't accept themselves for who they are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9548299 -

How are you defining man?  Looks?  Chromosomes?  Genitalia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548332 -

A man has an XY chromosome.  Also, anything with a penis is a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9548347 -

So a person with androgen insensitivity syndrome, who looks JUST like a female with boobs and a vagina, would still be considered a man just because she has an XY chromosome?

And a woman who gets a penis graft is a man?

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9548399 -

you all are some shallow people, just let me tell you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9548411 -

I'm wanking it right now to some shemale porn.

:whacker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* poop Anonymous 844 19 07/08/08 08:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Does enjoying shemale/tranny porn make you gay?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,512 28 07/01/08 06:39 AM
by Anonymous
* I masterbate to shemales Anonymous 1,156 4 09/09/07 04:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Transgender
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,318 45 02/12/08 02:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Toilet seat causing issues
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,100 99 11/18/09 04:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you fuck a Transsexual? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,080 55 03/11/10 08:43 AM
by Anonymous
* I am considering going bisexual
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,219 24 10/24/10 09:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I wanna have sex with this guy, but the problem is... Anonymous 440 9 09/27/08 07:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,701 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.