Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9543123 -

since when did having tits make a man into a woman?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9544212 -

Anonymous #10 said:
since when did having tits make a man into a woman?



Since never.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9544943 -

just fuck it. maybe ill find a new fetish of having sex with 15 year old girls since that seems to get a lot of attention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9544991 -

Relax #1. Fuck all the men in skirts with boob-jobs you want.  There's nothing wrong with it.  It just means that you're a fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9545205 -

Better a fag than a pedo, or heaven forbid, a faggy pedo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9545300 -

Faggy pedos are the worst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9545336 -

I just want to fuck something. Chicks don't seem to want to have sex with me right now, I guess it's because I don't have a lot of money. I have friends, I have a job, but I'm still in college and live at home, so chicks don't really dig that.

A guy chick probably doesn't feel the same way chicks do and would still probably suck my dick. But right now my dick is getting no action, what the fuck can I do...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9545393 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I just want to fuck something. Chicks don't seem to want to have sex with me right now, I guess it's because I don't have a lot of money. I have friends, I have a job, but I'm still in college and live at home, so chicks don't really dig that.

A guy chick probably doesn't feel the same way chicks do and would still probably suck my dick. But right now my dick is getting no action, what the fuck can I do...



It's not that easy to fuck a tranny unless you find one walking the streets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9545399 -

A straight man, while in a dry-spell with the actual chicks, does one of a few things.  He can jerk off.  He can go to the local Asian massage parlor and get a rub-and-tug.  He can get a whore.

What a straight man does NOT do is fuck another man in the ass, or allow another man to blow him, even if the other man  is dressed in a skirt and has fake tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9545403 -

if a chick wont fuck you what makes you think a tranny will?
I bet they are more picky
get a fat chick they will always suck dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9545419 -

Anonymous #13 said:
get a fat chick they will always suck dick



Truth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9547245 -

More than half of the people in this thread are retarded.

Liking to fuck shemales does not mean that you're gay.  In fact, far from it.  The shemale looks identical to a woman, with the exception of a dick.  It's called a fetish, and in fact the majority of shemale porn viewers consider themselves to be heterosexual.  Shemale lovers like the female form--if we were gay, we would be banging men that look like real men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9547279 -

If you like someone with BALLS & a PENIS that makes you at least bisexaul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9547318 -

Not necessarily.  You can have a penis fetish and yet still not be sexually attracted to men.  A beard, sweat, hair, and no curves is personally disgusting, but a penis attached to a woman is strangely arousing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9547399 -

Anonymous #14 said:
...but a penis attached to a woman is strangely arousing.



There's no such thing.

Just because these fags who get off to shemales consider themselves straight, doesn't make it so.  I'm 4' 10".  I consider myself tall.  Am i?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9547422 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Not necessarily.  You can have a penis fetish and yet still not be sexually attracted to men.  A beard, sweat, hair, and no curves is personally disgusting, but a penis attached to a woman is strangely arousing.



yes necessarily I would think that you would be the ultimate bisexaul.

Someone who likes the curves and texture of a woman but the genitalia and mind of a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9547465 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
...but a penis attached to a woman is strangely arousing.



There's no such thing.

Just because these fags who get off to shemales consider themselves straight, doesn't make it so.  I'm 4' 10".  I consider myself tall.  Am i?



If we were fags, we would be getting off to men who looked like men.  How hard is this concept to grasp?  Sure, it may exhibit bisexual tendencies, but by and large shemale lovers are more attracted to women than they are to men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9547792 -

yea my pen0r is sending me hate mail too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9547930 -

Anonymous #14 said:
If we were fags, we would be getting off to men who looked like men.  How hard is this concept to grasp?



Fags get it on with men.
Straight guys get it on with women.
Shemales are men.
Therefore, men who get it on with shemales are fags.

How hard is that concept to grasp?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9547971 -

:facepalm:

Do shemales look like men?  No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* poop Anonymous 844 19 07/08/08 08:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Does enjoying shemale/tranny porn make you gay?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,512 28 07/01/08 06:39 AM
by Anonymous
* I masterbate to shemales Anonymous 1,156 4 09/09/07 04:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Transgender
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,318 45 02/12/08 02:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Toilet seat causing issues
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,100 99 11/18/09 04:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you fuck a Transsexual? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,080 55 03/11/10 08:43 AM
by Anonymous
* I am considering going bisexual
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,219 24 10/24/10 09:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I wanna have sex with this guy, but the problem is... Anonymous 440 9 09/27/08 07:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,701 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.