Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I want to fuck a transexual
    #9532812 -

I want to fuck a lady man. I want to dress up a dick in high heels and a pink skirt and stick my dick so far up that asshole it comes out of her mouth.

I want to suck her dick and let her cum all over my penis, just to cum all over hers in return.

Then boot her ass out for the next chick with a dick to come along. Am I perverted?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transsexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9533035 -

Cross-dressers aren't transsexuals, fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transsexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9533036 -

Cross-dressers aren't transsexuals, fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transsexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9533044 -

Craigslist one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9533207 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I want to fuck a man. I want to dress up a dick in high heels and a pink skirt and stick my dick so far up that asshole it comes out of his mouth.

I want to suck his dick and let him cum all over my penis, just to cum all over his in return.

Then boot his ass out for the next chick dude in a skirt to come along. Am I perverted?



Not perverted.  Just a fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9533301 -

Cross-dressers aren't TS. Cross-dressers just dress up in drag, thats a fag.

I'm talking about a chick with a dick. Got boob job, bunch of that shit to make your skin soft and the manly hairs stop growing. Put on some pretty lipstick.

You know, you all are the fags for thinking of having sex with a drag queen, fuck you!

I want a TS girl, a true chick with a dick. Come here and let me give you a blowjob baby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9534355 -

Read your first post again. You want to dress him up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9534474 -

haha the op wants to dress up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9535292 -

Dude, there is no such thing as a true chick with a dick (other than, arguably a hermaphrodite, which is not what you're talking about).  You want to bang a man, in a skirt, with a boob job and a good waxing.

You're a fag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9535449 -

Why didn't he just say he wanted to bang a shemale?  It would have made it a lot clearer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9535490 -

do whatcha like. faggot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9535494 -

He doesn't want to bang a shemale. He wants to bang a man in a skirt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9535508 -

either way its not very hetero. whatever makes you happy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9535509 -

tyrone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9537900 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9538738 -

Anonymous #8 said:
tyrone?



:angrykidface:

whatchu want foo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9540610 -

Number 1;  You are a gay man with a particular fetish.  Get over it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9542088 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Number 1;  You are a gay man with a particular fetish.  Get over it.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9542147 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Number 1;  You are a gay man with a particular fetish.  Get over it.






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to fuck a transexual [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9542322 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I want to fuck a lady man.

I want to suck her dick and let her cum all over my penis, just to cum all over hers in return.

Then boot her ass out for the next chick with a dick to come along. Am I perverted?



No, you're just confused because socially that dress wearing, boob having penis in that dress is considered a "she", and it appeals to you because she's extravegantly more feminine than most girls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* poop Anonymous 844 19 07/08/08 08:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Does enjoying shemale/tranny porn make you gay?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,512 28 07/01/08 06:39 AM
by Anonymous
* I masterbate to shemales Anonymous 1,156 4 09/09/07 04:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Transgender
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,318 45 02/12/08 02:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Toilet seat causing issues
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,100 99 11/18/09 04:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you fuck a Transsexual? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,080 55 03/11/10 08:43 AM
by Anonymous
* I am considering going bisexual
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,219 24 10/24/10 09:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I wanna have sex with this guy, but the problem is... Anonymous 440 9 09/27/08 07:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,701 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.