Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
sneakers
    #9482868 -

Need a good pair? Nike Air Jordan XX3 on Ebay


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: vinsue]
    #9482885 -

That's fucking crazy and has 14 bids. lol I'm selling the wrong shit on ebay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: vinsue]
    #9482925 -

i got my vans on but dey look like sneakas :bucktoothfattygangsta:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: thoughts]
    #9482933 -

Merrells FTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9482965 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Merrells FTW.



Yep,just got me a new pair.Continuum.


These right here.......
http://www.altrec.com/merrell-shoes/mens-radius-hiking-shoe


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Edited by unretarded (12/23/08 12:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9483008 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Merrells FTW.


merrells suck, i just went through a pair in 3 months, the soles fell off.

I was only shroomin in the woods everyday thats all, nothing hardcore...they were covered in gortex as well, wtf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9483013 -

Weird, mine have lasted for about a year and a half so far.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9483021 -

I've been wearing combat boots for 15 years or so. I wore them a lot off and on before then but the past 15 or so has been daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9483027 -

yeah i have some of there other gear and its fine, lasted 3 months in the Appalachian mountains, but for some reason those shoes(which were 125$:mad2:)fell apart quick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9483137 -

I haven't tried them on yet, but I think I'm getting sneakers with individual toes for this summer:

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: badchad]
    #9483146 -

SB's.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: badchad]
    #9483149 -

those look like they would be good for walking in and around streams, or on boulders.

Kinda creepy lookin, wonder in you would stub your toes a lot?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9483197 -

Yeah, I'm slightly concerned about walking with (what appears to be) so little padding/cushioning although I suppose thats kind of the point.  I also am slightly wary of ordering  clothing articles with trying them on first.

Regardless they don't appear to be suitable for cold weather so they'll wait a few months.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: vinsue]
    #9483222 -

I HAVE AN SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION:

THERE IS A CORRELATION BETWEEN HIPHOP MUSIC AND EXPENSIVE SHOES.

That will be all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: badchad]
    #9483300 -

badchad said:
I haven't tried them on yet, but I think I'm getting sneakers with individual toes for this summer:

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/


  Awesome 5 toe water shoe...:fishing:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: vinsue]
    #9483310 -

I like the Teva water shoes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Gumby]
    #9483356 -

$90.00 ?? OUCH. I'll stick to barefooting...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: vinsue]
    #9483358 -

Damn you people with regular sized feet. I want 5 toed water shoes! :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: vinsue]
    #9483359 -

vinsue said:
Need a good pair? Nike Air Jordan XX3 on Ebay



haha, 2k+ for some shitty ass Taiwanese shoes...not only do nike shoes suck ass, as they always fall apart, you are paying 2k for some shoes that probably cost like $8 dollars to manufacture...spending that much for anything made in Taiwan is just retarded IMO.

Those people taht make up the 14 bids deserve the all time idiot award hands down.  Paying $50 for a pair of nike shoes is a rip off, much less that ludicrous amount.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sneakers [Re: Gumby]
    #9483361 -

what size shoe you wear?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Retro Jordan shoes TrancedShroom 1,678 10 10/19/06 03:20 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Robert Jordan, author of The Wheel of Time, is dead
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,134 23 02/26/08 08:44 PM
by Kada
* I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 2,932 50 05/22/07 12:16 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* stanley jordan sui 480 4 06/05/08 10:12 PM
by Prisoner#1
* The Appalachian Gathering
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dblaney 3,621 64 10/14/05 02:16 PM
by dblaney
* mcafee's knob overlook photos.. (part of appalachian trail)
( 1 2 all )
idiotek 2,178 22 07/16/05 06:22 PM
by Shroomism
* the Appalachian Trail
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 3,077 21 02/15/05 11:43 PM
by danlennon3
* best ares in the appalachian mountains... that also have the best weed
( 1 2 all )
suburbanned 1,046 21 01/06/09 02:30 PM
by cosmictaco

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,787 topic views. 6 members, 32 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.