Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: JunkFood]
    #6948287 -

If you paint beneath the soles of your shoes, you are almost guaranteed to leave ugly hard-to-remove streaks and smears of the dry paint on some types of floors, because of the forces involved in walking. This will make you a very unwelcome guest. :smirk:

If you mean the rims of your soles, depending on the material a black textile marker or black shoe polish will probably do a good job.

All-black shoes, are you a ninja?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: Asante]
    #6949771 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
If you paint beneath the soles of your shoes, you are almost guaranteed to leave ugly hard-to-remove streaks and smears of the dry paint on some types of floors, because of the forces involved in walking. This will make you a very unwelcome guest. :smirk:



You obviously missed the post where I said: "just the side".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
All-black shoes, are you a ninja?



Who came up with the rule that a sneaker had to be more than one color?


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: JunkFood]
    #6949825 -

JunkFood said:
Who came up with the rule that a sneaker had to be more than one color?



Black people.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: Konnrade]
    #6949908 -

JunkFood said:
Who came up with the rule that a sneaker had to be more than one color?



White people.

:geordinod:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HB]
    #6949934 -

JunkFood said:
Who came up with the rule that a sneaker had to be more than one color?



Yellow people.  :japsmile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6949941 -

hmm, interesting ...

:smile2:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Edited by HB (05/22/07 12:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HB]
    #6949945 -

I had to throw in a smiley.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6949948 -

me too.

haha.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6949950 -

are you a female?

ferealz?


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6949951 -

Japsmile is superior smiley.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna change the color of the soles of my sneakers [Re: HB]
    #6950002 -

No, but don't tell anyone.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whats the name of the new Dashboard confessional band pscyanescens 1,551 14 07/07/08 09:27 PM
by g00ru
* MAC GEEKS - post photos of your dashboard! :P boO 689 1 05/10/05 04:07 PM
by Phluck
* My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors Rebirtha 1,002 14 12/11/04 08:01 PM
by Le_Canard
* The Xbox 360 dashboard changed! Patlal 616 6 12/06/11 11:31 PM
by zoso507
* sneakers
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 1,787 28 12/23/08 05:32 PM
by Apollyphelion
* I wanna buy some more DXM and I'm sure it's a bad idea
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 2,351 25 04/01/05 07:19 AM
by In(di)go
* i just made my first ever inside out color changing pipe! ZippoZM 2,476 19 06/12/05 10:53 AM
by tomk
* "Do You Wanna Dance"??? LearyfanS 1,594 7 06/10/05 10:13 PM
by PaulAtreides

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,932 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.