Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors
    #3478155 -

what color do you think of when you think of 2005.




I have a theory of what I think most people think. I'll post it later as to not sway the votings.
What Color Do You Think Of When You Think Of 2005
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 12/10/04 06:36 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3478159 -

I thought gold for some reason.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #3478164 -

I thought of Grey. Weird. That's kind of how I've been imagining my future lately, I guess.. grey.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3478275 -

Green maybe I will have more green cash and or bud....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3478320 -

05 the year that America slips into darkness
Rolling Stones- Paint it Black

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby it just happens ev'ry day

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not forsee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

I wanna see your face painted black, black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun, blotted out from the sky.
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black, yeah !


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3478649 -

Yes! so far i'm right with my prediction of red. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3478702 -

I picked red because I just like that color.

Honestly, I don't think of anything as the new year comes closer.

Maybe I should've picked Black.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3479023 -

I thought of a reddish orange, so I picked orange as that's closer to the color that came to mind


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Ravus]
    #3479239 -

Red came to my mind, thats so weird how that is what your majority perdiction would be!

Edited by UmmGood (12/10/04 11:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3479646 -

black


--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Kremlin]
    #3480100 -

green is the color of the renewal of things and that's how i think of all future events. new experiences and new friends. hopefully no new enemies.enemies suck


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: blissedout]
    #3480140 -

blue


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3482306 -

blue was the first color i thought of, its my favortie color to though, idk.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3483332 -

Purple


--------------------

Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile...;)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Curiosity - Take this silly poll about colors [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3483416 -

With Dubya in office again, I think of black as the color of the future.... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Random Poll.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,023 38 11/15/04 09:24 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Quick Poll!
( 1 2 3 all )
Jenny 4,895 49 09/27/04 06:45 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Pet Fish - Fighting Betas - Small Sharks - Colorful
( 1 2 all )
felix 6,721 32 07/13/04 09:45 AM
by Krishna
* Two Polls: When does the Shroomery sleep? daba 1,157 11 10/27/03 08:59 AM
by Shroomism
* I grow strange blond, black tipped hairs from my forehead.
( 1 2 all )
daba 4,485 20 08/21/04 10:09 AM
by Lightningfractal
* polls - yea or nay Muppet 1,129 8 04/13/04 04:47 PM
by Ripple
* Are you a hippy? (poll)
( 1 2 3 all )
Yarry 3,744 51 11/14/04 11:17 PM
by the free thinker
* Where can I get a black rose!!?? felix 992 11 12/02/03 07:19 PM
by Effed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,002 topic views. 6 members, 35 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 22 queries.