Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: Cultosaurus]
    #9478212 -

those little space heaters work pretty well, and that bastard better get his ass in gear before all the pipes in your house freeze.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9478235 -

Don't you ever forget it! :tongue2:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9478298 -

Wow Robot, I can't imagine being without heat in this weather for so long.  I really can't.  I need to be warm when it's cold otherwise I am miserable.  I carry a space heater around with me most of the time; no joke. 

Your landlord is such a douche.  I wonder if he is all nice and toasty in his home right now.  Imagining that he just might be, makes me hate him a little.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9478345 -

At least it's not 16F like it was this morning...New York Weather. My Catskill house has a propane heater, 55K Kerosene, and a wood stove. It's 16F up there now, dropping to 8F tonight. Glad I'm in NJ. Stay warm OMR...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: vinsue]
    #9478353 -

Hey dude, I just read an essay that featured a character who had worked at the Barbizon Hotel back in the mid-20th century.  That brought back some memories. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9478405 -

if he doesnt et the heat on in the next couple days, take a few hints from is southerners


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9478451 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Hey dude, I just read an essay that featured a character who had worked at the Barbizon Hotel back in the mid-20th century.  That brought back some memories. :grin:


...They say Babe Ruth use to sneak in through the service elevator back when it was "Women Only"... you know, to provide service...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: circularvortex]
    #9478479 -

circularvortex said:
Maybe find a new apartment?  Just a suggestion.  :shrug:

I'm fairly poor, but my place is cozy, with a working furnace and water heater.



Live with mother. I've just hit my 20s so I'm sure things will be better in the future when I get my own place. At least I have a job and some money saved up. I squirrel away my funds for the most part. It's not always as bad as I described, but it sucks how random the lack of heat and water is. One day everything's fine, the next day, you're freezing your ass off. Things are just a little shitty now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: seek]
    #9478541 -

What if Mom's deceased... :shrug: That'd be kinda creepy...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: vinsue]
    #9478669 -

THE HEAT IS ON!!!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9478700 -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: magikgrl]
    #9478723 -

:lol: My roommate bought that off iTunes and when I came home he blasted it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9479374 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
THE HEAT IS ON!!!



w00t

:yoda2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 27 degrees, snowing, and no heat. [Re: circularvortex]
    #9479544 -

circularvortex said:
Maybe find a new apartment?  Just a suggestion.  :shrug:

I'm fairly poor, but my place is cozy, with a working furnace and water heater.



His apartment is pretty sweet thought. Well, you know when the heat works.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WORCESTER,MA - chill person seeks place to live jaybean77 485 3 08/29/07 04:41 PM
by jaybean77
* Snake man in hot water over heat 2Experimental 1,259 2 11/10/04 11:33 PM
by kadakuda
* landlord
( 1 2 3 all )
bmiles 3,617 40 01/23/08 05:23 PM
by bmiles
* Its snowing fucking hard here in jackson mi
( 1 2 all )
kilroy69 2,364 22 11/17/05 05:32 PM
by kilroy69
* It's snowing!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 681 21 12/09/05 08:53 AM
by VoidOfsPg
* I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,116 25 05/05/07 06:35 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Turned on the heat today
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,714 22 10/25/05 02:11 PM
by Noetical
* -27 degrees Celsius last night ivi 631 5 03/02/05 10:57 AM
by RJLR

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,969 topic views. 4 members, 54 guests and 361 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.