Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Turned on the heat today
    #4850191 -

I haven't turned on my air conditioning or heat for 2 1/2 to 3 months. I've held out this long in an attempt to keep my electric bill low. It has been low, too. It's been around $59.00 every two months. However, it's just too damn cold in my apartment now to keep this heat off.

Anyone else hold out as long as I did?






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Learyfan]
    #4850212 -

I've had it off for the past month. It's getting cold outside, but it's staying warm in my apartment. Hopefully, it will last.


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Learyfan]
    #4850213 -

Where do you live?
If I had my own place I'd just wear thick clothes in my house and only turn on the heater when i take a shower. But even then I could just use a space heater. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4850224 -

I'm going to take a shower now... Nothing like coming out to a space heater :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4850231 -

i have my heater on but its never really in use... its set at 64 when i wake up its usually at 65 and and then it raises to 70 during the day and 68 at night...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Boom]
    #4850240 -

Space heaters work very well. You put it on a surface of course, its not like its hard to NOT get it wet or get zapped.  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Learyfan]
    #4850300 -

I don't even have electricity.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4850313 -

thats cause you sold it so you could smoke rocks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Noetical]
    #4850341 -

noeticbuzz said:
thats cause you sold it so you could smoke cocks




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4850426 -

west hollywood flamingo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4850453 -

VoidOfsPg said:
Where do you live?
If I had my own place I'd just wear thick clothes in my house and only turn on the heater when i take a shower. But even then I could just use a space heater. :rolleyes:



Northeast USA.  I tried putting on thick clothes and wrapping myself in a blanket and whatnot.  It's still very uncomfortable for my exposed parts.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Learyfan]
    #4850461 -

Get a face mask.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Learyfan]
    #4850468 -

Oh okay you live up north so yeah thats understandable.

I live in Florida so I guess i could get away with something like that...although it does get pretty damn cold here during the winter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4850473 -

I live in Sudan, we don't have A/C.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4850483 -

you live in iraq you fuckin liar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: Noetical]
    #4850504 -

I doubt he lives there either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4850516 -

You don't believe me? You're probably lying about living in Florida.

Liar.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4850521 -

What part of Iraq do you live in? =/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #4850525 -

Mosul.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Turned on the heat today [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4850526 -

I guess I'll believe you because I don't know where thats at. :laugh:

::goes to Google Maps::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Winter Ice, Space heaters, and Parking lots. Anonymous 1,147 13 12/11/04 09:27 PM
by Le_Canard
* Pink Flamingos Mello KittyS 768 12 01/23/11 01:14 PM
by wakenbake
* Tuna Fish Heater? theuser 592 2 10/24/05 09:18 AM
by theuser
* my sexy space heater XUL 491 3 09/29/05 08:14 AM
by WeAreAllOne
* Online Clothing Vendor Aneglakya 1,825 9 09/01/03 01:52 PM
by Aneglakya
* hemp clothing mounds 1,163 3 03/25/05 03:42 PM
by agr8fulchick
* Electrical Mushroom Shaman in the Sky DongTrungHaThao 3,308 2 06/23/10 09:41 AM
by Amzy
* DoITyourself: How to add an electrical outlet to the closet
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 8,809 25 09/12/03 10:20 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,714 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.