Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDongTrungHaThao
Stranger
Electrical Mushroom Shaman in the Sky
    #4206039 - 05/22/05 08:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Electrical Mushroom Shaman

The ancient rock carving of the mushroom fringed and clutching shaman figure, with deer head found in Algeria, and dating from 5000 BC, may show a natural plasma display once visible in the night skies of our ancestors.

Two articles recently posted at Rense.com show how an oddity of plasma physics could result in an anthropomorphic figure having regular features of outstretched arms, a head, legs, and accompanying figures its ?waist? or ?hips?

http://www.rense.com/general65/cekec.htm

http://www.rense.com/general63/celes.htm

Numerous petroglyphs and pictographs on stone around the world took millions of man hours to create, and have a remarkable similarity to this type of plasma phenomena.
Ancient men and women may have lived out their entire lives with figures of this type hovering above and dazzling the night skies with electrical displays like the aurora borealis, but which had this anthropomorphic shape visible in the heavens as far south as modern day Mexico and Algeria, and which may have persisted for centuries.

Shroomers then may have enjoyed the increased animation of the ?electrical man? or ?burning man, ? and interpreted its features as mushrooms, and a deer headed shaman, making the association between deer, fungi, shamanism, and the blazing natural arcing in the heavens ? creating their cosmological model from their experiential world, and leaving in stone signs that we can begin to understand today with an electrical model of the universe.

Less fortunate cavemen may have been scoured from the Earth?s surface as ?dragons? ? astronomical electrical arcs, carved out such geologic features as the Grand Canyon (just where is the debris field of all that alleged erosion to be found) and Ha Long Bay (created by a ?dragon? as legend has it.

The ancients left us clues, and now we can ask ourselves: ?could it happen again, and when??

Let?s hope so! After the lightning and thunder there are mushrooms to be found.

Dong Trung Ha Thao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: Electrical Mushroom Shaman in the Sky [Re: DongTrungHaThao]
    #4206154 - 05/22/05 09:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineAmzy
Stranger
Re: Electrical Mushroom Shaman in the Sky [Re: DongTrungHaThao]
    #12789427 - 06/23/10 09:41 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

it sucks when you realize your thoughts ARE broadcast to the world, they are alive in themselves, that they have come to the house of your soul.. my thoughts are the fae (THIS IS NORMAL, there are no thoughts apart from the world, so lets think virtuously, awake to the fact, they are looking at us too, but they are only looking because they must and they have hearts, everything is potentially awake, waking, like wet rocks)
that there is no individual..
it sucks when you realize how many people could be computers, how blinded we are by computers
i have help though, LOVE BEATS ALL OF THAT
all of this has happened naturally... we are drawn from these bodies... and from these distinctions
that mash us against eachother, by the cosmic wind that is love
here through all things, we're shifting... and transforming
Love is the only constant, i'm sorry, it comes back to this... meaning for life... i'm sorry has drawn so much to happen and can't be understood
Love, sulos is what i take up... i admit misunderstanding
everything has a soul, a spirit... that there would be no bad... there is compassion...
the masons are an organization for the sake of organization, thats why they are out in the woods, destroying themselves
the plants, wont let it through, stop making styrofoam... you mix it all together and you say love...
this world is falling apart.. the edges... are fading away, rotting away, the bones, are there.. and this is heaven?
this is heaven and its earthy... this is wanti...
how we travel.. peacefully tao of fire... summer
love still comes, yaveyetta comes, things so great, so unknown... drop everything... too far gone
you will come back.. your home.. everything
love
my people have been in the shadows for so long, now we rise again.. now we know ourselves, we remember ourselves, and the magic in ourselves... this is the hope, and the innocence and the imagination and the freedom, we dont have to take the roles they give us, we don't have to think of up or down
of what they've latched upon us, over years, and said this is the reason... our true being is more than that...
so living in a true way...
they dont want to destroy this message, though it was destroyed
its your own soul
look deep in yourself.. if you choose to, we go where we can on the infinite spectrum of life
theres so much i could say, but the wind blows and time passes and where does it all mean anything
dreams and waking up the ends of days the tired feelings, and the misunderstanding.. LOVE
lets just say it and yet it is not the same how i've come to be under it all and another way finding time to cope to hold on and remember... just let it pour forth because thats all..
i trust you... trust me..
i trust the true you, trust me...
dragons are real, some one else needs to take this up but i can do it as long as i can
how many times has everything ended and the next day no one remembers anything?
who knows what they do... among it a spirit is eternal, and always remembers... thus good will rise up and compassion comes over them... and a way becomes clear... its a matter of time and persistence, honor, sincerity, love
don't abandon this world if you can
the stars watch this place.. and they smile... a love that gives hears understands and knows.. a love that is the source.. that makes from emptiness and grows
be yourself, never think you are afraid to love

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies