Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6877093 -

RandalFlagg said:
That's cool. I so want to go on the Maury show one day. I was even thinking of fabricating some fucked up story to get on.




Boy with balls on chin?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6877106 -

DrCamacho89 said:
Only people who are gay have gaydar.

I get the feeling that you have received quite the ego boost by this. Watch your cornhole, dude.




not true. Living as close to SF as i do, a good gaydar can come in very usefull.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6877153 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
1350 a month and you live alone? Jeez. I pay 930 for my half of my apt.



Fuck NY!!! I pay $250 for half of a house in Ohio!!


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6877174 -

Tap that, Randal! Tap, tap, tap!


--------------------
Dancing on daisies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6877185 -

RandalFlagg said:
My butthole was quivering with fear.




*anticipation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6877329 -

Quote:
*anticipation



There's gonna be more than wiring going on at that building tomorrow.  If ya know whadamean!

You know whadamean!  Hey, Hey, Hey  :blush::shocked:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 08:30 AM
by spock
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,638 22 05/25/08 06:43 PM
by johnm214
* Pittsburgh and the Psychedelic Reunion OneMoreRobot3021 959 6 12/23/04 07:20 AM
by MeatSpace
* How do these male pornstars fuck for so long?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ego Death 96,199 117 07/31/15 12:24 AM
by Atreyu
* Fuck winter-proofing my place and fuck my lazy landlord (a rant)
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 3,691 23 10/14/09 10:20 AM
by Dobie
* pittsburgh city police!!! UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs 779 18 05/24/10 10:25 PM
by fissionchips
* landlord
( 1 2 3 all )
bmiles 3,617 40 01/23/08 05:23 PM
by bmiles
* Goddamn Landlords Mephistophelian 768 8 06/25/10 01:24 PM
by trisk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,116 topic views. 5 members, 35 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.