Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestaleyx
Fried en doBoom!
Loc: Near Atlanta
Quick Question
    #946211 - 10/09/02 03:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I usualley just hunt for cubes in my local shrooms cow field, but there are woods there, i want to find some weilies, where should i look at in the woods? Under trees or just evreywhere? I live in Martinez Ga. SOUTHEAST GA, they grow here right?

--------------------
huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineruderallis
Duct Tape Man:)
Re: Quick Question [Re: staleyx]
    #946346 - 10/09/02 04:36 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Get a book or two for starters:
Here are the common books I have which are easily found:
1) Mushrooms Demystified (David Arora) A must!!!
2) All That the Rain Promises and More (David Arora) Another must!!! lots of pics and funny stories
3) The National Audubon Field Guide of Mushrooms of North America (a good book with lots of color pictures)
I have other books like the Roger Phillips book but they are not curcial I generally take All that the Rain Promises and More and The Audubon books with me in the field and I leave Demystified in the car because of its size. The audubon book and rain are excellent field guides with glossy pages to protect from humidity and rain.
THE ONE BOOK I DONT HAVE AND WILL GET is The Paul Staments book on Psychedelic Mushrooms of the world; i have perused it but have not bought it.... hope this helps. For me, books have been a much better tools than the internet. I have been hunting edibles since before I even knew what the internet was:)(which is not that long...)
peace

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #946482 - 10/09/02 05:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

As far as we know, No, weilii's don't grow south of Atlanta. They don't grow in the woods either.

Offlineviscid
dikaryon
I'm a teapot

Loc: the mycological center of...
    #949512 - 10/10/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

if you do a search in this forum for weilii, hell, just look back a few days, there is a dirth of info on exactly what kind of habitat these guys like. if i hadnt been reading about weilii habitat for the last three weeks straight, i wouldn't have posted this.
it is seriously all right here. and the consensus is that they are still being found outside of the minimal range delineated for this species. i mean, you could find them and help us delineate their range further, and that would be cool for you and for us!!

--------------------
You do not know me.

You can't see me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds