Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #9434268 -

WTF you have an opened bottle of wine in your refrigerator?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9434278 -

yeah dude all the time, and i mean ALL the time,

We sip tons of wine for:

birthdays,
graduations,
christmas,
new year,
thanksgiving,

and any other reunion really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #9434290 -

It goes bad pretty quickly after you open the bottle.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9434302 -

That's why you drink it pretty quickly.
Derr.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: jewunit]
    #9434320 -

I've been inspired, I'm opening up the bottle of Frei Brothers thats been sitting in my fridge for the past 2 months.

:alc:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9434333 -

and even when it does it'll still give ya a very nice buzz :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9434606 -

blewmeanie said:
I've been inspired, I'm opening up the bottle of Frei Brothers thats been sitting in my fridge for the past 2 months.

:alc:



I just opened a bottle myself haha. I was supposed to be asleep by now, then I started blabbing in this thread.  :drooling:


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: thekwazz]
    #9434623 -

Oh god, I'm so hungry right now. I haven't had drunk munchies in a long time. I'm baking 2 potatoes right now, and tearing through a jar of fortune cookies waiting on them.

:laugh:rools:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #9434632 -

If you like wine get it in the box, its like 7 or 8 bottles in one box!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9434650 -

but it taste like ass :puke:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #9434657 -

I like the warmth wine gives after a few glasses, way different from beers. I've been growing more fond of it recently.

Some cheap (read: shitty) kinds of wine can give ridiculous headaches though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9434667 -

I've never had bad boxed wine... maybe your taste buds are broked.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: thekwazz]
    #9434670 -

thekwazz said:
I've never had bad boxed wine... maybe your taste buds are broked.



FOOL!:snub:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: thekwazz]
    #9434694 -

thekwazz said:
I've never had bad boxed wine... maybe your wallet is empty.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9434706 -

:nonono:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: hamandcheese]
    #9434708 -

Well yeah. I'm a pretty broke dude, so I wouldn't doubt that I pretend that my items of lesser quality taste incredible.

But if I can fool myself, I'm not to worried about your opinion. :wink:


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: thekwazz]
    #9434712 -

thekwazz said:
Well yeah. I'm a pretty broke dude, so I wouldn't doubt that I pretend that my items of lesser quality taste incredible.

But if I can fool myself, I'm not to worried about your opinion. :wink:



I drink Pabst Blue Ribbon....fuck it.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I used to hate wine [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9434742 -

Gah no doubt. By the gallon if I could get it that way. $1 tall boys at the bar? Screw class. That's a fricken deal.


--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wine ipickPA 2,470 17 02/03/06 01:57 AM
by BLAST_420
* Good starting point for wine bobjones 1,867 17 01/15/06 10:39 PM
by onetime
* red vs. white -- which wine do you prefer?
( 1 2 all )
supra 2,866 21 04/03/08 09:49 PM
by ApeBaboon
* any other red wine fanatics out there?
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 2,758 32 12/03/05 08:05 PM
by rwilber
* Red Red Wine ToTheSummit 1,056 16 03/08/05 11:12 PM
by Jim
* Two bottles of wine... OldSpice 1,033 7 05/07/04 08:05 PM
by kiss5150
* What Y'all Know About Yellowtail?
( 1 2 all )
ballsalsaMDiscord 2,340 27 09/19/15 12:23 AM
by ballsalsa
* Mornin peeps (thanksgiving) XUL 721 3 11/17/05 10:22 AM
by peepeepottypants

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,777 topic views. 5 members, 87 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.