Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: red vs. white -- which wine do you prefer? [Re: Felinor]
    #8235523 -

Red all the way. Old expensive reds. The only reason I drink wild Turkey nightly instead of wine is because I can't afford my taste in wine. I can drink some cheaper wines but they really start getting good at about $30.00 a bottle imo.

I once was given an old chateauneuf du pape. It blew my mind how damned good that wine was. I still think of it often. I went in search of more but could only find that same for $87.00 a bottle at the cheapest. :eek: The scariest part was that I was almost bought some anyway. It was that good. The funny thing was the guy who gave it to me didn't know shit about wine. Someone stole it off of a truck and since he didn't like wine but knew I loved it, gave it to me. :grin:

I've wondered how one could go about investing in wines on a small scale. I've bought $20.00 bottles of wine before and watched the price for that wine go to over $90.00 in a years time. That's one hell of a return for something that just has to sit there for a bit. Pretty safe too. A good wine from a good year doesn't lose value.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: red vs. white -- which wine do you prefer? [Re: TheWall]
    #8235808 -

i will only drink blue nun, anyone else?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good starting point for wine bobjones 1,867 17 01/16/06 12:39 AM
by onetime
* wine ipickPA 2,470 17 02/03/06 03:57 AM
by BLAST_420
* any other red wine fanatics out there?
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 2,758 32 12/03/05 10:05 PM
by rwilber
* Wine Named for Grateful Dead Front Man KingOftheThing 2,717 17 02/10/05 05:21 PM
by 13eetleJuice
* Today, I bought a 1.5L bottle of wine for $6 Twirling 1,136 10 12/21/05 11:02 PM
by zSDMF
* j. garcia wine KingOftheThing 891 12 12/08/05 05:07 PM
by Cowgold
* Wine
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 1,587 25 10/04/05 01:20 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Red Red Wine *DELETED* blink 783 5 10/26/04 11:40 PM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,866 topic views. 5 members, 175 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.