Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie.
    #9432622 -

I was wondering if anyone else here knows about the patent 6630507 that was issued on October 7, 2003 to The United States of America, as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services? The patent clearly states the medical values of the canabinoids in Marijuana. How can they have a patent like this, yet still hold it as a schedual 1 drug? A schedual 1 drug is identified as:

(A) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse. -Marijuana is non-addictive.

(B) The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. -It does have medical value and you have stated so in US patent  6630507.

(C) There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision. -There is no risk of death, Canabinoids are non-toxic.

Am i missing something here? This is insaine that they can even pretend claim that Marijuana is defined as a schedual 1 drug. It fits none of those classifications. Since it is wrongly claimed as a schedual 1 drug but is not, then it isn't on schedual at all and is not illegal. Well thats my reasoning anyways lol.

No really tho, wtf?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Kada]
    #9432661 -

The thing is the FDA is never gonna approve of something you smoke for them it's not just the fact that it's marijuana it's also the whole smoking thing.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Kada]
    #9432664 -

I honestly can't understand how it can still be schedule I.
It blows my mind.

14 states are currently defying federal law and offering it to patients.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #9432667 -

UnholyChild666 said:
The thing is the FDA is never gonna approve of something you smoke for them it's not just the fact that it's marijuana it's also the whole smoking thing.



Edibles?
Vaporizing?
Tincture?
Pills?

Even synthetic THC.


Sorry for the double post.

Edited by bryguy27007 (12/14/08 08:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9432670 -

not all the states that approve medical marijuana have a way to dispense it to people they have to obtain it illegally


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9432673 -

obama will change it dont worry


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9432685 -

bryguy27007 said:
UnholyChild666 said:
The thing is the FDA is never gonna approve of something you smoke for them it's not just the fact that it's marijuana it's also the whole smoking thing.



Edibles?
Vaporizing?
Tincture?
Pills?

Even synthetic THC.



Sorry for the double post.



yeah everyone knows that but still selling the buds itself something that is traditionally smoked and they have marinol which the FDA  approved


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Coaster]
    #9432693 -

Coaster said:
obama will change it dont worry



In his first term?
I don't think so.

I think the only thing he is going to do is stop raiding medical facilities.

Has he picked his Drug Czar yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: bryguy27007]
    #9432707 -

ya first time
no dont think so


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Coaster]
    #9432717 -

Coaster said:
obama will change it dont worry



You would think so right? I read on cannabis culture that there are more blacks in prison for non violent drug offenders, than there were black slaves. Is that right? Can that be possible? I dont know the numbers myself, but either way everyone knows that prisoners are used as forced labor.

Either i am proving a point using a good source, or i am getting the wrong information and  am asking if that statment is correct.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Kada]
    #9432727 -

ya exactly and obama is secretly for black rights
itll work out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Kada]
    #9432733 -

Kada said:
Coaster said:
obama will change it dont worry



You would think so right?




not if you know better, he's a politician and a future president
at that, it's like being a neutered poodle on a stud farm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Coaster]
    #9432734 -

Coaster said:
ya exactly and obama is secretly for black rights
itll work out



I don't know about secretly, but you would think that would be a interresting subject to him being a black man himself.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9432763 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Kada said:
Coaster said:
obama will change it dont worry



You would think so right?




not if you know better, he's a politician and a future president
at that, it's like being a neutered poodle on a stud farm



I keep picturing Obama being reprogrammed as we speak by the government using those machines that are in the movie The Island, lol. Or was he programmed already? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Dun DUN DUUUUN!


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Kada]
    #9432780 -

Since marijuana does not meet the criteria for a schedule 1 drug, has anyone ever tried to challenge the law? To bring it up to the Supreme court? Because if someone could prove in a court case that marijuana does not meet the criteria of a schedule 1 drug, then the law would have to be over turned. Anyone ever heard about anything like this?


--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Coaster]
    #9432789 -

I don't trust politicians to change the scheduling of drugs, there should be a movement of people that want this done.

How come I haven't heard any movement trying to get marijuana rescheduled? Even though the ultimate goal is decriminalization, I think rescheduling is a step in the right direction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Jawofmalak]
    #9432807 -

Jawofmalak said:
Since marijuana does not meet the criteria for a schedule 1 drug, has anyone ever tried to challenge the law? To bring it up to the Supreme court? Because if someone could prove in a court case that marijuana does not meet the criteria of a schedule 1 drug, then the law would have to be over turned. Anyone ever heard about anything like this?



I guess Im not the only one... :smile: How do we start a rescheduling marijuana movement???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Coaster]
    #9432817 -

Coaster said:
obama will change it dont worry



ha



@ kada

the most honest answer i can give, is that they have the guns, and they don't care what you think.


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: Kada]
    #9432828 -

Kada said:
(A) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse. -Marijuana is non-addictive.



It doesn't say anything about addiction, it talks about abuse.
If you think weed doesn't have a high potential for abuse then you've smoked yourself retarded.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The "Marijuana has no medical value" out right lie. [Re: anyone420]
    #9432839 -

What does abuse mean?
Is it abusing to smoke everyday?
I drink 1-2 beers everyday, am I an alcohol abuser?

these terms need to be defined.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Medicinal Marijuana - HELPPPP Delyrium 1,719 15 11/15/04 07:42 PM
by Its Pat
* Drinking alcohol is the key to living past 90, study says.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 3,448 62 03/02/18 08:34 AM
by Stonehenge
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* medical marijuana vote THIS WEEK Infrared 1,069 4 07/06/04 11:11 AM
by Infrared
* Anyone using marijuana for medicinal purposes?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,852 27 09/23/04 10:52 AM
by tripndicular
* VALID medications delta9 1,280 16 02/13/05 01:21 PM
by delta9
* alcohol highway saftey school... amyloid 751 2 03/09/04 10:15 PM
by ShroomyMcPot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,263 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.